HUAWEI B818-263

HUAWEI B818-263

RRP: £249.99
Price: £124.995
£124.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Get the User manual instruction guide for Huawei B818-263Technologies Co.,Ltd in PDF format for free. This manual describes the Setup of Mifi Routers, as well as the procedures for preparation, installation, and removal. In my quest to upgrade the home network, I'm fine with buying a new Unifi switch, I have the 'business case' for more ports and PoE, so could easily match the U6-lite with a Switch-lite 16 port. Equally if there's some issue that requires a Unifi USG then I'm more than happy to add that too, I just cant see what would cause this issue? Obviously I can go round removing one HA device at a time and see if that does it, or conversely add them to the BT SH2 that is currently being used as the 'switch' for the B818 network, but that only has 4 ports so can't get all the devices on it. Također sam pokušao učiniti istu stvar odabirom prethodnog firmwarea + webui, ali ništa, čini se da usmjerivač uopće ne preuzima proceduru koju pokrećem putem Multicasta. Alla olevassa taulukossa on kuvattu tarkemmin signaalin voimakkuustason (RSRP) merkitys. Laatuarviot ovat suuntaa-antavia. The unique HUAWEI B818 antenna provides high performance and helps in full coverage in many directions.And if the signal is too weak in your location, you can amplify it by adding two 3G/4G LTE external antennas. We recommend this outdoor antenna for Huawei B818 router: http://www.4gltemall.com/4g-lte-outdoor-antenna-2-x-ts-9-connectors.html

The power consumption is according to Huawei at a maximum of 24 watts. A battery is not integrated in the Huawei B818 LTE router. Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I hope someone can help me. I read on a forum that there were newer firmware versions available for my no-brand b818-263 (c1217) router and I upgraded the firmware by loading the 11.0.2.1(H251SP3C983) version from the webui. Usmjerivač se ponovno pokrenuo i od tada više ne mogu pristupiti webuiju (.../html/index.html se ne učitava, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), niti mogu pristupiti usmjerivaču sa svojim vjerodajnicama iz vanjskog softvera LTE h-Monitor ( na Win) ili Android aplikacijama ili omogućite Wi-Fi pritiskom na gumb na modemu. The Huawei B818-260 supports all the popular LTE frequency bands in Europe and Asia: Band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38 and 42. For those who prefer to have it in MHz: 700, 800, 900, 1500, 1800, 2100 and 2600 MHz are supported for FDD-LTE, 2600 and 3500 MHz for TDD-LTE. The Huawei B818 is thus very well prepared for the future!

{{votingText}} {{ballotInfo.ballotTitle}} {{if ballotInfo.checkCount == "1"}} ({{singleText}}) {{else}} ({{ballotInfo.checkCount}} {{multiText}}) {{/if}}

The Huawei B818-263 router is a high-speed wireless router that provides fast and reliable internet connectivity. Designed to meet the needs of both home and small business users, this router offers a range of features and capabilities. The Huawei B818-263 features dual-band Wi-Fi technology, enabling simultaneous connections on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. This enhances network stability and reduces interference for a more reliable and consistent wireless connection. Additionally, the router supports Wi-Fi 6, providing faster and more efficient wireless communication. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Testasimme Huawei B818:n LAN-portin nopeuden sekä 2.4 GHz ja 5 GHz Wifi-yhteyden nopeuden. WAN-porttiin oli kyketty Elisan 1000M/100M valokuituyhteys. Lisäksi testasimme 4G-yhteyden toimivuuden Oneplus 8 Prolla kytkettynä 5 GHz Wifiin.

A different tower (took the router into EE store 12 miles away), same issue without even having the mesh anywhere near This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. I only gave this 3 stars as it didn't offer any improvement to my upgrade situation but could be a massive improvement for others, read on.

Contact Us

With its sleek and modern design, the Huawei B818-263 router is not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing. It is compact in size, making it easy to place in any location. I'm on EE, with my nearest mast being B3 only, and using a Poynting XPOL-2 directional antenna. My experience so far is that the performance and stats of the b818 are very similar to the b618 when using external antenna, although it does seem to give slightly better signal stats than the older device if comparing the internal antenna. The Huawei B818-263 is a router designed to provide high-speed internet connectivity for homes and businesses. Specifically engineered for reliable and seamless performance, this router is equipped with advanced features to deliver a smooth online experience. Living in a rural area I have experimented with various 4g networks using a tp-link router, which was excellent with Vodafone. The Vodafone signal wasn’t reliable even with an external amplifier, so looked for a better network.

Tässä Huawei-laitteesta löytyy monipuolisesti ominaisuuksia, kuten siltaus, taajuuslukko / taajuusyhdistelmä-lukko, porttiohjaukset ja DMZ. Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime is a very fast LTE cat. 19 router. It can support up to 64 users at the same time, so it’s perfect for both home and office. Thanks to 4×4 MIMO technology that increases the throughput of your local network several times, you will get a fantastic speed of up to 1.6 Gbit/s. The device is equipped with 4 internal antennas that extend the data transmission range by 40% and guarantee you a strong and stable signal also in large, multi-level rooms. Huawei B818 is the world's first LTE Cat19 CPE powered by HiSilicon's latest chipset Balong 765 and which will be available for large-scale commercial deployment. Huawei B818 supports up to 8x8 MIMO in the downlink, CA, and 256QAM to achieve a maximum theoretical downlink rate of over 1 Gbit/s. With this Huawei B818 WiFi router, WTTx(Wireless to the x) networks can provide user experience equivalent to optical fiber networks. Huawei B818 LTE router is now available for network provider Vodafone and got a new name " Vodafone GigaCube Cat19"(Huawei B818-260). It has another name Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime with the model number B818-263, which looks like the predecessor Huawei B618 router. The other thing that appealed was that the b818 offers bridge mode. Switching to bridge mode worked OK with just my laptop connected, but I got very odd behaviour with my (shiny new) Ubiquiti ER-X connected - it kind of worked, but with random hangs and connection issues - but that could be down to me not having set the ER-X up properly. I've given up for the moment to avoid too much family anguish. The Huawei B818, or Vodafone Gigacube CAT19, left a very good impression in the test. In particular, the new LTE wireless router was convincing, this offers above-average speeds and is extremely future-proof. Currently, the speed advantage of the Huawei B818 is still manageable compared to many other LTE router models. The operation and configuration was very easy in the test and if necessary, any other SIM card can be used in addition to the Vodafone SIM card.Tek kasnije sam pročitao ovu poruku na forumu (žao mi je što je na talijanskom) i zamislio sam da je problem u tome što nisam učitao novi webui 11.0.2.1 (W2SP5C7110) zajedno s firmwareom.

Produce a secure Wi-Fi hotspot connecting up to 64 devices with a powerful Wi-Fi coverage wherever you may be!Huaweissa on erinomaiset antennit ja saimme sisätiloissakin yli 150 Mbps latausnopeuksia 2600 MHz taajuudella (B7 4×4 MIMO). Signaalin vaimentuminen vaikuttaa herkemmin lähetysnopeuksiin korkeilla taajuuksilla. Lähetysnopeus 2600 MHz taajuudella oli sisätiloissa 16 Mbps huonompi kuin ulkona, mutta 45 Mbps lähetysnopeus on silti erinomainen tulos. The WLAN module of the Huawei B818 transmits by default in dual-band mode to 2.4 and 5 gigahertz. Up to 32 devices can be supported with WLAN at the same time. The maximum speed was tested by using 3 × 3 MIMO antenna technology at 1300 MBit/s, which is also the highest data rate supported by the WLAN module. The speed is at a high level compared to other Huawei 4G LTE Wireless router models. The WLAN range was also convincing in the test, a large apartment or a small family home can be supplied without additional repeaters. Band Numbers present different frequency, here list of LTE Bands and NR Bands . Character after number is Bandwith Class mark. Full explanation in 3gpp.org LTE CA Bandwidth Class Class HUAWEI B818 gives you uninterrupted Internet access thanks to the combination of a mobile network and an Ethernet connection. Get access to fast internet using Wi-Fi or a network cable. You can also create your own local network. Vodafone Gigacube CAT19 is a new 4G LTE WiFi router offered since March 2019. The device is manufactured by Huawei and the model name is B818-260. The B818 is by far the newest and fastest LTE router in the Huawei product range, with LTE Cat19 delivering speeds of up to 1.6 gigabits per second. Vodafone sells the router as a Gigacube CAT19 as the successor to the previous “small” Gigacube Huawei B528 and thus offers customers a very powerful alternative to choose from. If you want to know the performance of Huawei B818, you may continue reading.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop