Barbie fpf83 FAMILY Chelsea Treehouse Playset Portable, Child Doll Included, Bright and Colourful, Gift 2 to 5 Years Children Play Set, Various

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Barbie fpf83 FAMILY Chelsea Treehouse Playset Portable, Child Doll Included, Bright and Colourful, Gift 2 to 5 Years Children Play Set, Various

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From the bottom of hearts, we say thank you. Yesterday would not have been what it was without each and every one of you bringing forth your unique gifts. Would also love to thank you for being so good to the dogs, and for allowing them to be there in the first place! They are a big part of our lives so it means a lot to have them there. Corgis, superheroes and a whole lot of plants – phew, Chelsea Flower Show 2019 is over! As always, it’s been a blast and we’re so pleased that the treehouse went down a treat. There were certainly lots of ‘wows’ to be heard as people walked up the spiral staircase – and it’s a good thing too, because the treehouse is going to be making its way to the Chewton Glen Hotel and Spa in a few weeks where it will need to enchant and captivate children for generations to come.

For the rest of our life, June 15th will hold an extraordinarily special place in our life and relationship. And that is in part thanks to all of you. All of the other staff at the orange tree were also amazing! Waiting staff & bar staff were so friendly and helpful. The food all day from drinks reception, dinner and evening food everything was out of this world. Find out more about the nursery and the planting list they created for us on our previous blog post, which you can read here. 5. Meeting superhero Ellie Simmonds Thank you so much for our day - we can't begin to describe in words how perfect it was. We knew Orange Tree would exceed expectations but it was unbelievable, every request was met and more. From the minute we arrived we felt so comfortable. Doug is a non drinker and felt so included (which he doesn't always!) having a glass of ginger ale waiting after the ceremony, and how accommodating the staff were in general. Everyone commented on how relaxed the day was, which is exactly what we wanted.

Fall / Winter

r o m aine hearts lettuce, cherry tom ato, r a dish, corn tortilla crumbles, red o nion, coriande r, grilled corn, c ucumbers, roasted ancho & sea salt vin aigrette We were truly honoured when Gold medal-winning British Paralympian swimmer Ellie Simmonds came to look around our Chelsea treehouse! The food was out of this world. Everyone has been saying it’s the best food they have ever had at a wedding and the dauphinois potatoes were the highlight. We are so sad that our day is over as we enjoyed every minute of it. Its a credit to all the team for the exceptional hospitality that we received. We will definitely recommend yourselves to any future brides and grooms.

While the BBC is somewhat restricted in terms of the exhibits and trade stands they can feature in their Chelsea TV coverage, we were still very happy to let them film their opening scene for Episode 8 on our treehouse! He walked in, said “this is amazing” and joked that he would take two. We were absolutely thrilled. Chris is a great guy and we loved having him and his beautiful wife Natasha in our treehouse.Nothing was ever an issue and everyone was of great help, including yourself Chelsea as I tortured you on a regular basis. The run up to the wedding was so relaxed, you answered every question I had with no hesitation. Sian and Jan for all your help throughout the year with any questions and advice we needed, Chelsea I didn’t get to deal with you too much but from the brief dealings we had with you, I know you will be of great help to many brides with your calming and organised presence, I wish you all the best in the role. Simon, everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how amazing the food was and how it was the best food they have ever had during a wedding reception and have never been fed as much! From the first appointment when Rebecca and Adam brought myself and her Dad to show us where they had chosen for their wedding, we were more than impressed. We received such a warm welcome and I knew from the start this was an amazing venue. Finally, to the bar staff and floor staff for being so efficient and friendly, even the young girls got involved in our sing along during service for the meal, it was a breath of fresh air to see them all happy and enjoying their jobs! Their service and attitude are a credit to you. A big big thank you to the wonderful Michael, you put us all at such ease in the lead up to and especially on the big day. You really could not have done anymore for us with attention to every detail. Thank you so much for dealing with everything so professionally.

But the staff were really the key ingredient as what made the day so special. The pride that they took in their work showed in all aspects. The food was sublime with generous portions, the time line of the day also ran so smoothly – it honestly felt magic on occasion. We were waiting for that “wedding worry” and it never came because the staff took such wonderful care of us all. Chelsea, Michael and Pam were fabulous and we especially cannot thank them enough. Along with our friends at Chewton Glen Hotel, we absolutely loved having strictly stars Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell open our RHS 2019 Chelsea Flower Show treehouse. A crowd gathered as they stood at the entrance to cut the ribbon along with Chewton Glen’s Executive Director Andrew Stembridge and our very own MD, Andy Payne. We couldn’t have achieved this without the brilliant work of Architectural Plants, who we collaborated with to create the wonderful woodland planting. Visitors loved the beautiful and feathery Mimosa tree and the scented Jasmine in particular. One evening during the show week, everyone in the Blue Forest team got an exciting message from Project Manager Charlie Kitchenham… who had spotted with his eagle eyes a certain Admin Assistant of ours strolling along Main Avenue looking too cool for school.Massive thank you to Micheal and Katie, who were extremely friendly, welcoming and looked after us and our guests so perfectly. The venue was beautiful, clean, warm and welcoming. We cannot fault anything and will be sure to recommend Orange Tree House to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

In the Dud Egg scene, the first time the goo explodes from the egg, it covers all of Clarence's face, but the second time, it only goes in his mouth.

2. When we were graced by Instagram celebrity Marcell Le Corgi

One thing that really stood out for us is how genuine they were, and how happy they seemed to be spending the morning with us. Joe created a wonderful vlog about their day, which you can watch here! Paul and I would like to send you all a massive thanks for everything you have done for us to make our wedding day so special and memorable for the rest of our lives! It was honestly the best day and ran so smoothly. Michael you were an absolute star in making sure paul and I had a stress free enjoyable day, nothing was a bother and done an amazing job with all the finishing touches! Your attention to detail did not go unnoticed as from a wedding video taken by one of my guests you can be seen completing bridesmaid duties by making sure my dress was fluffed before walking down the aisle, fab job lol green beans, hearts of artichoke, baby heirloom tomatoes, red onion, toasted pine nut, chia seeds, quinoa, california plum tossed in our signature spicy dijon vinaigrette

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop