Sparkling Gold Bubbly Cuvee Wine with 23 Carat Gold Flake in Elegant Free Gold Ingot Box

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Sparkling Gold Bubbly Cuvee Wine with 23 Carat Gold Flake in Elegant Free Gold Ingot Box

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All this got snapped up, so much so I still have the other prosecco in the fridge as everyone wanted this one. I remember first seeing a sparkling wine with gold flakes within it and it really caught my eye and myself, along with many others, were buzzing around the said stand (at a wine tasting event in London) awaiting to taste and explore. It is completely tasteless and safe for consumption making it perfect for dinner parties where you wish to serve Champagne with gold flakes to impress your guests. It is an offence to sell, supply to or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.

A great conversation starter at any party and the perfect way to impress your guests as they admire the flakes swirling around their glass. One bottle of edible gold flakes is enough for one bottle of champagne (75cl) or 6 full flute glasses. The effervescent is then produced and the wine is bottled in a unique package that reflects the finesse of its bubbles. The Sparkling Gold Cuvee Original is a fine dry wine enhanced by a dash of liqueur with edible 22 carat gold flakes. HOW IT'S MADE Sparkling Gold Cuvee Original The Sparkling Gold Cuvee Original is produced using selected pinot blanc grappes.

Incidentally, since the surface texture of crystal is rougher than ordinary glass, more bubbles form on these glasses. This unique bottle of Gold Cuvée is produced using selected Pinot Blanc grapes, enhanced with a dash of liqueur and 22-carat gold edible flakes.

Adding golden flakes to liquor has been an ever-growing trend, enhancing dinner parties, drinks with friends, and as a romantic gesture of love and affection. I forget which sparkling wine it was, but since then I have tasted many others and usually, during a trade tasting or even an international wine tour / judging competition, a glass of bubbly with gold flakes will make an appearance. Armand de Brignac who are also known as Ace of Spades produce bottles in Silver too, however, they are mainly known for the golden bottle.Champagne in three bottle sizes, regular 75cl, a magnum and the largest currently available Golden is the Jeroboam.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop