NIKE Women's Cd0212-004 Running Shoe

NIKE Women's Cd0212-004 Running Shoe

RRP: £43.29
Price: £21.645
£21.645 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When investing in the Nike Legend Essential 2, I think its important to remember that it is a budget-friendly option and it will fall short for certain training contexts. Below are a few cons that I have with this shoe. I think for shorter HIIT sessions, classes, and athletic-focused days, this model will work pretty well. The grip is also pretty good for rubber gym mats, wooden gym floors, and turf so you get a nice grip on a variety of surfaces with this shoe. I think if youre trying to save money and youre not super niche with your training, then this price point is really solid. This shoe will work well for daily wear, casual lifting, HIIT workouts, classes, and short runs. Over the course of my testing and reviewing process, I found multiple things to like about the Nike Legend Essential 2.• Price Point Is Great

The Nike Legend Essential 2 provides acceptable performance for an affordable price. If youre more of a casual lifter, someone who isnt super into it but enjoys the activity anyway, the Legend Essential 2 will work fine for you. Theres no need to spend really big on workout shoes when its more of a casual pursuit. It does, however, help to have a shoe that is built for the gym. The Legend Essential 2 offers a shoe built for the gym at a price that allows you to save money for other shoe categories like basketball, running, or retros. Nike Legend Essential 2 Sizing For versatile training, I like the Nike Legend Essential 2 for the most part. The midsole in this model is fairly responsive and the lightweight nature of this shoe gives it an athletic fit and feel. Grooves in the sole under the toes keep it flexible for push-ups, planks and agility drills, grippy traction keeps you moving on all types of surfaces you find in a gym The Nike Legend Essential 2 sizing is pretty interesting. This model runs pretty narrow, especially through the toe box, so if you have a neutral or wider foot, then you may want to size up a half size.

Nike Legend Essential 2 Overall

If you have narrow foot width, then you should be okay going true to size in the Nike Legend Essential 2. Again though, if you have wide feet, then you should definitely size up a half size or look into wide feet-friendly training shoes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop