Maxfli StraightFli Golf Balls

Maxfli StraightFli Golf Balls

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Next-Generation Core is designed to provide faster ball speeds and longer distances, making it ideal for those who want to achieve maximum distance with every shot. As its name would suggest, the Maxfli SoftFli provides golfers with an incredibly soft feel on every shot they play. In fact, the SoftFli’s compression of 35 makes it one of the softest golf balls available. That said, its core has been redesigned to promote low spin off the tee, while Maxfli’s icosahedron dimple pattern promotes higher launch conditions, a combination that helps players maximize carry and total distance in the long game. The SoftFli lineup also features one of the most expansive color collections available in the golf ball market, including a matte pink ball that is especially popular with female players. Pinnacle Soft is designed to give golfers an incredibly soft feel and help them hit the ball longer. The high energy, low compression core combined with a soft cover and advanced 332 icosahedral dimple design create low spin for longer shots and a soft feel. Available in white and pink. THE ENGINE

There’s no doubt that you’ve probably heard of the Maxfli brand. They’re renowned globally for their golf balls, specifically in the beginner and mid-handicap markets.

I gave the Maxfli Straightfli a 7.5 out of 10. It’s not a golf ball I’m going to be switching to. Nonetheless, I do really feel that when Maxfli refers to this as an extended and straight ball, they’re promoting it precisely. CG balancing technology means there is an identifying mark, so you know on which side the ball is perfectly balanced. The Next Generation Core gives you faster ball speeds and longer distances with every club in the bag. In addition, the Maxfli StraightFli Golf ball comes in various colors to suit your eye, including gloss white, matte green, and matte orange. When it comes to golf, distance is one of the most important factors to consider. Whether you’re looking to hit longer tee shots or make up ground on the fairway, having a golf ball that can maximize your distance can make all the difference in your game. In this section, I will discuss how the Maxfli Softfli and Straightfli golf balls perform when it comes to distance. Maximum Distance All the golf balls in MaxFli’s range can do a little something different. So you’ll need to select the right one for the job to squeeze the most value possible out of them.

Maxfli Softfli vs Straightfli – two of the most popular golf balls in the market today. As a golf enthusiast, I understand the importance of choosing the right golf ball that suits my playing style. The robust level of the Maxfli Straighfli is definitely the space. Nonetheless, there’s a caveat right here. Greenside really feel and management are missing a bit within the Maxfli Straightfli. You’ll be able to study to play with this ball, however you should depart loads of room for the ball to roll out. Even once I was hitting photographs off a decent lie with a excessive spin wedge, the Straightfli struggled to cease from 50 yards and in. Greater Ball FlightSoft Ionomer blend cover formulation enables excellent greenside spin for a more fantastic feel and control Core construction combines an Ionomer layer to create a soft feel with optimal spin and even higher ball speeds. The Straightfli golf ball is an excellent choice for golfers who want to achieve more accuracy and consistency on the golf course. It is also a great option for golfers who have higher swing speeds and want to achieve more distance. The Straightfli golf ball is available in gloss white, matte green, and matte orange colors, which make it easy to spot on the golf course. The Maxfli SpeedFli golf ball is a highly engineered, high-performance golf ball that has been designed with the goal of improving players’ distance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop