Harry Potter Crochet Wizardry: The official Harry Potter crochet pattern book

Harry Potter Crochet Wizardry: The official Harry Potter crochet pattern book

RRP: £19.95
Price: £9.975
£9.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Round 1: 11 sc around leg that you fastened off (so legs are then attached to each other), 1 sc in ch, 11 sc around second leg, 1 sc in ch (24)

The pattern was originally written for half double crochet. However, you can use double or single crochet stitches instead. If you’d like to save this for later – Please Pin it using the picture below. Join me at Off The Hook For You to share your crochet! Round 7: Chain 2 and SC in the next unworked stitch of the first leg. Place a stitch marker in this stitch to mark the start of your round. SC in the remaining 5 stitches of the first leg until you reach the chain, SC in each of the 2 chains, SC in the 6 stitches of the next leg, and SC on the other side of each of the two chains until you reach your stitch marker. (16) skeins Loops and Threads Impeccable, Worsted [4] weight, 100% acrylic yarn, 4.5oz/127.5g; 285yds/260m, 2 skeins Claret, 1 skein Gold

Are you a fan of the iconic Harry Potter franchise? If so, you are going to love this roundup of Harry Potter inspired crochet patterns! From witches and wizards to muggles and creatures, we have something for everyone. And the best part? All of these patterns are free!

Colours – I had a few plays here, I thought I was going to go very bright, then started the 9 ? square – and ended up with a Claret Red Instead!Yep, I was pretty happy with these…… and then proceeded to make my first 2 squares using the deep claret red on top – so it was time to think again! If you're a fan of these books and movies or love pop culture patterns in general, this is the collection for you. All of these crochet Harry Potter patterns are free and fabulous so take a look below and become bewitched with our selection. We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.

The Lord Voldemort amigurumi crochet pattern is available in both English and Spanish. It is suitable for intermediate level crochet artists.The crochet Harry Potter patterns include detailed instructions. They are suitable for those with intermediate crochet skills and above. If you want something a bit more delicate, you can also enjoy the lace version with the subtle symbols that will bring this magical world to life right in front of your eyes. Gryffindor (Red and Gold): Use yarn color Mustard https://amzn.to/2ViklqR and Cranberry https://amzn.to/2VikM4t The Harry Potter crochet pattern is written in both English and Spanish. It includes instructions for Hagrid, his clothes, a lantern, and an umbrella.

Do you love Luna Lovegoods’ individuality and unwavering kindness? Her fun, quirky personality made her a fan favourite.Fasten off and leave a long tail to embroider the nose and ears. Insert needle in front loop of each stitch and pull tight to close. Arms (make 2) Luna Lovegood Scarf by Melissa Helton, on Craftster: A perfect replica of the one Luna wears in the movie! So pretty!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop