Adventures of a Tractor Boy

Adventures of a Tractor Boy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We knew we were going to have spells where we stuck together and defended, because it's hard to stop them, but I felt we did that in the first half. Hutchinson and Nathan Broadhead went close soon after before Mumba's own goal levelled it at the break, and Town were ahead when Scarr failed to deal with Leif Davis' ball down the left and Hirst made no mistake from 12 yards out. An interview with Phil Ham of Ipswich Town fanzine 'Those were the days' by BBC Sport outlines the origins of the nickname.

Tractor Boys? Why are Ipswich Town nicknamed the Tractor Boys?

Ipswich Town held on to earn a 3-2 win over a dogged Plymouth Argyle to consolidate second place in the Championship. along with Liecester who we beat … no disrespect to them you both are blowing the championship off the Richter scale! There was a bit of tiredness shown today but overall I cannot overstate the quality we are seeing right now.They are now eight points clear of third-placed Preston, who suffered their third defeat in eight days. The club's early performances this season certainly suggest that there is potential for that to be the case. The Lilywhites should have been level again as Patrick Bauer headed down a free-kick and Milutin Osmajic screwed his shot wide of the post, but Broadhead made it 3-1 from close range after George Hirst headed down and it could have been even worse for Preston before the break as Wes Burns twice and Chaplin tested Woodman in added time.

Ipswich Town 3-2 Plymouth Argyle: Tractor Boys pushed all the

Obviously (I'm) disappointed with the first half, you can't give a good team like Ipswich three goals and we have done. Ben Whiteman cut the deficit to one with a deflected shot but Marcus Harness, Jack Taylor and Omari Hutchinson combined to tee up fellow substitute Kayden Jackson for Ipswich's fourth. In fact, what we are looking at, is something I have just mentioned - the 'Tractor Boys' nickname often used when referring to Ipswich Town. Been a town fan all my life and thought I’d never experience the glorious days under dear old Bobby again !In preparation for the start of the new season, Tractor Boy has had a gruelling schedule and over the next few weeks he will be doing a mini tour, turning up in places where you least expect him! Whittaker's goal came when he cut in from the right before caressing an effort into the left corner past the diving arm of Vaclav Hladky. Already a big hit in Ipswich, he has caught the imagination of supporters of all ages and has already been spotted outside Portman Road as well as meeting the fans in Ipswich town centre.

At the Farm | Farm Inspired Clothes for Kids | Cotswold Baby Co At the Farm | Farm Inspired Clothes for Kids | Cotswold Baby Co

Those four wins have included some impressive victories, too, with Ipswich winning away at Sunderland on the opening day, for example. ITFC season ticket holder - worst we have played this season but fair play to Plymouth who caused all sorts of problems and deserved at least a point.Argyle skipper Joe Edwards converted a Mumba cutback from the byeline in stoppage time to set up a nervy finish, but Ipswich held on. It's probably been one of the toughest weeks since I've been here in terms of the goals we have conceded. But Edwards' goal made stoppage time tense, even more so when Ben Waine had an even later effort saved. After many years of misery Thankyou to KM ,for putting together a team that play for each other and are proud to wear the shirt the fans truely appreciate it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop