Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Herbal Tea 20-Count (Pack of 6)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By incorporating Bengal Spice Tea into your daily routine, you can enjoy a delicious beverage while supporting your weight loss goals. Conclusion

Chai tea also contains cinnamon, cloves and cardamom, all of which have antibacterial properties that appear to help prevent digestive issues caused by bacterial infections ( 20, 21, 22, 23). This particular blend derives from India, where there is a whole range of tea or chai tea flavors, including Darjeeling, Assam, and Nilgiri tea. The people of India are renowned for using a plethora of spices in their cooking.

Roasted Chicory: This adds a hint of coffee-like flavor to the brew and is known for its high antioxidant content. Ginger has calming properties and has the potential to eliminate headaches, migraines, stress and tension. Cardamom may help prevent anxious behaviours and mood swings. Regular consumption of the Bengal spice teamay bestow peace of mind and emotional balance. It can allow a caffeine-free charging of the brain. Regulate Blood Sugar Levels tablespoons cream or 1/4 cup whipped cream on top – optional, *coconut cream will work for a dairy free alternative

One of the surprising health benefits of Bengal Spice Tea is its ability to prevent inflammation. The all-natural ingredientsin this tea, such as cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, have been found to have anti-inflammatory propertiesthat can help reduce inflammationin the body. I found the recipe to a tea that incorporated a few of these spices on the internet. Thankfully, they were easily available in any U.S. market, and didn’t take more than 15 minutes to make. I started reading and the more I read; I am convinced that this is good for me and my family. Now I make it every winter and every week. This week I suggested it to one of my neighbors when It dawned on me that I should share it with you here on my blog.

Unlike regular tea, which is brewed with water, chai tea is traditionally brewed using both warm water and warm milk. It also tends to be sweetened to varying degrees. This tea is highly anti-oxidant in the property. All the elements cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and cloves have abundant anti-oxidants. Cloves contain natural compound eugenol which acts as an efficient antioxidant and reduces the oxidative stress. Anti-oxidants respond to damage in metabolic diseases and even age-related syndromes in humans and animals. Therefore anti-oxidants are indispensable drivers in the progress of human existence.

Cardamon– helps with breathing when you have a cold it is great antiseptic and decongestant properties that alleviate discomfort.(read more here) For instance, studies show that cinnamon may reduce insulin resistance and fasting blood sugar levels by 10–29% ( 9, 10, 11, 12). For a long time, chamomile tea has been helpful as a standard folk cure for various health problems. Researchers are now looking more into how well it works to treat diseases like diabetes and cancer. Chamomile has been used as a mild sedative to alleviate gastrointestinal issues in various cultures. According to several studies, chamomile may have health benefits, mainly when used with other plants. However, like with any combination product, it might be challenging to pinpoint which plant is responsible for a help. Researchers still need to discover compounds in chamomile that contribute to its advantages. The nutrients known as flavonoids, which you can find in many plants, are crucial to the therapeutic properties of chamomile. Flavonoids are a class of compounds found in chamomile. Tulsi Holy Basil Tea For those scorching summer days or any warm day really, serve it over ice right away or put it in the fridge to chill until serving time. TheBengalSpice tea could be yielded in preparation of a soup as well. Here is the unique recipe Celestial Tea Bengal SpiceMushroom Soup Ingredients

Flavours

I boiled one liter of water and added a teaspoon each of cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds. After lowering the heat, I put on the lid and let it brew for 10 minutes. This can be particularly beneficial for women who often experience high levels of stressdue to various responsibilities and pressures. By incorporating Bengal Spice Tea into your daily routine, you can enjoy a delicious cup of tea while supporting your mental well-being. Prevents Inflammation Currently, there’s no consensus on how much chai tea the average person would need to drink to reap the health benefits listed above.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop