Kids Childrens Girls Dance Wear Harem Ali Baba Baggy Pants Trousers in Ages 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 & 13

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Kids Childrens Girls Dance Wear Harem Ali Baba Baggy Pants Trousers in Ages 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 & 13

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Materials in this product explained Viscose Viscose is a regenerated cellulose fibre commonly made from wood, but the raw material could also consist of other cellulosic materials.

Get ready to revolutionize your child's wardrobe with our trendy and comfy kids harem pants, allowing them to express their style while relishing their childhood to the fullest! Available in 4 sizes for toddlers, girls, and boys and various colors like patterned blue, solid black, and more. Simple Folk is run by mamas Abi and Jamie who describe their clothes as “minimalist line of nature-inspired, ethical, organic, and high-comfort play clothes that are easy to wear, easy to wash, and easy on the senses. Simple Folkare a fairly new discovery of mine and woah, I’m kinda obsessed with the design and quality of all of their clothes, and their harem pants are no exception. We’ve hand block printed them in our in-house created monkey and paw motifs using kid-friendly water-based pigment colours.

is something special and for me, offers a slightly more “premium” harem in its look and feel without costing a small fortune.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Desiree says she started Fox and the Traveling Gypsy “ out of the inspiration that motherhood brings!I literally found myself learning to sew my bloomers for an event that I had signed myself up to to sell before I fully knew what I was doing.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.While the pattern had multiple steps, the instructions (both visual and written) were so clear and easy to follow. Whether it's a lively sports day, an educational field trip, or a school concert, these versatile harem pants ensure your child shines while experiencing maximum comfort. The supersoft organic cotton terry fabric is a bit thicker than our summer frotté to keep your little one comfortable and warm. Be it a picnic in the park or a family movie night, the comfortable design of these kids harem pants assures your little ones' comfort all day. Unfortunately, the waist band in these snapped almost immediately -- nothing that can't be fixed, but poor quality.

Ans: Yes, our kids harem pants feature a stretchable waistband and ankle cuffs to ensure flexibility and a comfortable fit. Based in Thailand, they donate 10% of their proceeds to the Soi Dog Foundation who look after stray dogs and cats in Phuket. Our collection meets this transition with harem pants for kids featuring abstract and geometric prints in a palette of brighter, bolder colors. We are passionate about empowering individuals of all shapes and sizes to embrace their curves and radiate confidence through fashion. I asked Sophie how it all came about: “ I’d hoarded a load of fabrics and wanted to make some trousers for Luna.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. We knew we could create a brand which offers a truly quality product which also helps to give back to desperately sick animals who otherwise do not have a voice. I source hand bock-printed, naturally dyed cotton from India and then hand make everything in London. These bold and beautiful hues mirror their spirited nature and love for life, making every day a vibrant journey.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop