CuddleCo Aria Rattan Baby Changing Unit - Nappy Changing Table with 3 Shelves - Open Storage Changing Station - Handmade Nursery Furniture

£17.99
FREE Shipping

CuddleCo Aria Rattan Baby Changing Unit - Nappy Changing Table with 3 Shelves - Open Storage Changing Station - Handmade Nursery Furniture

RRP: £35.98
Price: £17.99
£17.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Invest in quality furniture for your baby’s room that fits with your personal style and has great practical uses. Our sustainable changing tables have intricate woven rattan detailing that creates gorgeous Boho aesthetics and promotes a calming atmosphere in your child’s bedroom.

If you choose to go for a wooden change table make sure it has an FSC certification so ensure the materials used are in line with current social and environmental standards.So when my 3rd pregnancy came along, I had to find a new Change Table... we'd just finished building our new home so I wanted something that would suit the tropical look I had throughout our home.... I was starting Raja Homewares at the time, and thought "Why not create a Change Table that I don't need to sell afterwards? And one that isn't so bulky or ugly, one that I will actually really like the look of?!" And so the idea for this design was born... A Change table with a safety rail on one side for changing time, which flips around into a Bookshelf later... It means when I'm finished using it with my 3rd baby, she will eventually move on to using it for storing her favourite books and toys! Plus I adore this streamlined cane look and feel - it's open design is practical, and it's super stylish with no bulky attributes in sight - now I'm a happy Mama!" - Tanya, Founder of Raja Homewares The two lower shelves provide lots of storage for your needs. The top frame is designed to keep a changing mat perfectly in place whilst you safely change and dress your baby. Babies are highly susceptible to illness during their first few months. The last thing you want is to introduce your precious one to harmful toxins. Rattan tends to be organically grown and free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which have been proven to pollute the purity of our homes and Earth.

The Aria Changer has an open design ideal for making smaller nurseries appear more spacious. This rattan changing table features a changing surface with raised sides, ensuring the changing mat stays safely in place while changing your baby’s nappy. Below the changing surface is 2 large shelves, perfect for holding all your nappy-changing essentials, plus much more. Features At Mojo Boutique, we reject using any dangerous chemicals when finishing off our pieces. The most we do during the final stages of production, is occasionally use pure coconut oil which is completely harm-free, ensuring that all of our items don't disrupt your baby's balanced environment. Our change tables are additionally finished with a soft and unbleached organic cotton mattress, to provide your baby with luxurious support and comfort. Choosing the right essentials for your little one's nursery is important to ensure that your baby is perfectly looked after. There is no doubt that rattan makes exceptional furniture for us adults, but what about you child?Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby. We have curated this article for parents who are in search of a new changing table. Keep reading to discover the pros and cons of rattan changing tables. Pros Of A Rattan Changing Table Eco-Friendly We offer a higher quality than most store-bought products, as dedicated amounts of time, love, and care are put into our products. Sourced from incredibly resilient and premium resources, our changing tables give your baby a comforting but safe and stable space to lay their head. Now that you are familiar with all the pros and cons of rattan, you are fully equipped with all the necessary knowledge to help you decide whether a rattan change table is what you want.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop