Wealsex Women High Heel Ankle Wellies Waterproof Ladies Rubber Wellington Boots Non-Slip Smooth Rain Booties

£15.99
FREE Shipping

Wealsex Women High Heel Ankle Wellies Waterproof Ladies Rubber Wellington Boots Non-Slip Smooth Rain Booties

RRP: £31.98
Price: £15.99
£15.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Variety is key when it comes to high heel wellington boots, with options ranging from the classic hunter heeled wellies to innovative designs that incorporate patterns and colors. We'd also like to use other cookies to improve the way our site works, measure how it's used and provide relevant advertising (which may include personalised advertising) to you. For example, the pouch where the logo is - you can tell the leather behind the logo wasn’t cut exactly to the right shape, as a matter fact the P logo is ever so slightly off center (pictures) The flaps at the bottom of the laces, there were some lines left drawn on where the flap is supposed to meet, which I imagine was a guide for the manufacturers where the panels go (pictures).

The high-heel wellies with zipper ornaments would help consumers have better put on and off by the design of the zipper. With their sleek outlines and oh-so-easy outfitting you’ll want more than one pair of our colourful womens boots! The metallic raincoat (Tokyo Laundry) came from TK Maxx and is as waterproof as any wet gear I've ever owned. UHHHHHMMMMMMMM another real person honest review I kid you not the first night I wore these… 5 compliments. However, I’m going to tell you a secret, and that is that on the inside of this zipper there is a thin natural rubber membrane that stays carefully folded inside.

Kate Moss's favourite brand Hunter – verily the Chanel of wellingtons (even though Chanel does, in fact, offer a mock-quilted rubber boot for approximately four figures) – will this season embark on a mission to trendify the welly. When you have them in your hands, you will realize that these soles are flexible, durable and heavy to give you more stability with each one of your steps. Many of our ankle boots have an internal zip for easy-peasy on and off, as well as beautiful details and super soft cushioning.

These short rain boots are considered to be fashionable and can be more flattering for shorter women. Get ready to step out in style no matter what the weather with Rainyday, a zip up heeled welly boot.Especially women decide for a boot because of its functionality and durability on the one hand, and its great and modern look on the other hand. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop