Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer, Concealer Pen, Lasts 12 Hours, No.020 Light Beige, Nude for Combination Skin, for Blemished Skin, Long Lasting, Vegan, Oil-Free, Waterproof (5ml)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer, Concealer Pen, Lasts 12 Hours, No.020 Light Beige, Nude for Combination Skin, for Blemished Skin, Long Lasting, Vegan, Oil-Free, Waterproof (5ml)

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So the new Catrice products are being rolled out around the world as we speak. This may not be available where you are yet, but give it a few months I you will be able to find it. This concealer comes in 9 different shades of which I for once didn’t need the lightest one and retails for €4.95. If you’re in Europe, you can currently buy this from places like Boozyshop, Kosmetik4Less and Notino. What does this concealer have to offer? Another thing I like about this one? The shade. 002N is a bit light but not so light that it looks like you’ve highlighted your undereyes. So I would say this is a great concealer shade for me. You can also see this has a good amount of coverage and it looks great on the under eye. It looks natural and not like too much. It has enough coverage to cover up my redness and dark circles and so I feel this is a good concealer, especially for the price point. My final thoughts Catrice True Skin High Cover Concealer (4.5ml) is a high-coverage, moisturising concealer that disguises imperfections with a natural, soft matte finish. The waterproof formula practically melts into the skin without settling into the fine lines, yet still hides dark under-eye circles, blemishes and redness perfectly. INGREDIENTS: PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIBEHENIN, DIISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIMER DILINOLEATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, BISABOLOL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

Hyaluronic Acid moisturises the skin for up to 18 hours, combining excellent anti-spot coverage with a lightweight texture and prime care. The concealer doesn’t leave a mask-like effect, but instead a natural finish that is suitable for normal and dry skin, and comes in a range of different shades. Free from oils, parabens and gluten. Cruelty-free & vegan-friendly.

What is your under tone?

The new Catrice Cover + Care concealer is a good launch from Catrice. It comes in a decent amount of shades, but it could definitely be improved upon. I like the shade for me and there is even one lighter and they seem to have paid attention to undertones, so there’s always that. The texture is lovely and even on my dry skin this looks great. I like how this feels on the skin, how it blends out and the way it sits on the skin. It even looks great after a full day of wear. Would I recommend the Catrice Cover + Care concealer? The Catrice True Skin High Cover Concealer provides longlasting coverage for dark circles, redness, fine lines & blemishes. The waterproof, lightweight formula essentially melts into skin for a natural, matte finish without settling into fine lines​. Additionally, it contains Hyaluronic acid to moisturize skin and provide 18-hour hydration.

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.

What tone of jewelery do you look best in?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop