Manual of The Warrior of Light

Manual of The Warrior of Light

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World". Richtopia . Retrieved 21 January 2017. This book is not only a book of inspirat Andreeva, Nellie (1 May 2018). "Drama Series Based On Books By 'The Alchemist' Author Paulo Coelho In Works At FremantleMedia North America". Santamaría, Luis (23 July 2014). "Paulo Coelho: ¿alguna objeción desde la fe cristiana?"[Paulo Coelho: any objection from the Christian faith?]. Aleteia (in Spanish) . Retrieved 22 May 2017. Gonçalves Dias): Olavo Bilac ► Amadeu Amaral ► Guilherme de Almeida ► Odilo Costa Filho ► Marcos Barbosa ► Fernando Bastos de Ávila ► Marco Lucchesi

Manual of the Warrior of Light - Paulo Coelho - Google Books Manual of the Warrior of Light - Paulo Coelho - Google Books

It's odd,' says the warrior of light to himself. 'I have met so many people who, at the first opportunity, try to show their very worst qualities. They hide their inner strength behind aggression; they hide their fear of loneliness behind an air of independence. They do not believe in their own abilities, but are constantly trumpeting their virtues.' The warrior reads these messages in many of the men and women he meets. He is never taken in by appearances and makes a point of remaining silent when people try to impress him. And he uses the occasion to correct his own faults, for other people make an excellent mirror. A warrior takes every opportunity to teach himself.

The warrior of light remembers a passage from John Bunyan: 'Although I have been through all that I have, I do not regret the many hardships I met, because it was they who brought me to the place I wished to reach. Now all I have is this sword and I give it to whomever wishes to continue his pilgrimage. I carry with me the marks and scars of battles - they are the witnesses of what I suffered and the rewards of what I conquered. These are the beloved marks and scars that will open the gates of Paradise to me. There was a time when I used to listen to tales of bravery. There was a time when I lived only because I needed to live. But now I live because I am a warrior and because I wish one day to be in the company of Him for whom I have fought so hard.' He is not afraid to weep over ancient sorrows or feel joy at new discoveries. When he feels that the moment has arrived, he drops everything and goes off on some long-dreamed-of adventure. When he realises that he can do no more, he abandons the fight, but never blames himself for having committed a few unexpected acts of folly. At his parents' wishes, Coelho enrolled in law school and abandoned his dream of becoming a writer. One year later, he dropped out and lived life as a hippie, traveling through South America, North Africa, Mexico, and Europe and started using drugs in the 1960s. [6] [7]

Warrior of the Light: A Manual - Kindle edition by Coelho Warrior of the Light: A Manual - Kindle edition by Coelho

A sword may not last very long, but the warrior of light must. That is why he never allows himself to be deceived by his own abilities and thus avoids being taken by surprise. He gives each thing the value it deserves. Often, when the warrior is pondering grave matters, the devil whispers in his ear: 'Don't worry about that, it's not important.' At others, when he is faced by banalities, the devil says to him: 'You should pour all your energies into resolving this situation.' The warrior does not listen to what the devil is telling him; he is the master of his sword. A warrior of light practises a powerful exercise for inner growth: he pays attention to the things he does automatically, such as breathing, blinking, or noticing the things around him. He does this when he feels confused, and in this way he frees himself from tensions and allows his intuition to work more freely, without interference from his fears and desires. Certain problems that appeared to be insoluble are resolved, certain sorrows from which he thought he would never recover vanish naturally. He uses this technique whenever he is faced with a difficult situation. Joaquim Serra): José do Patrocínio ► Mário de Alencar ► Olegário Mariano ► Álvaro Moreira ► Adonias Filho ► Dias Gomes ► Roberto Campos ► Paulo Coelho At the beginning of his struggle, the warrior of light stated: 'I have dreams.' After some years, he realises that it is actually possible to reach his goal; he knows that he will be rewarded. At that moment, he feels sad. He knows about other people's unhappiness, about the loneliness and frustration experienced by a large section of humanity, and he does not believe that he deserves what he is about to receive. His angel whispers: 'Give it all up.' The warrior kneels down and offers God his conquests. That act of surrender forces the warrior to stop asking foolish questions and helps him to overcome his feelings of guilt. A warrior is as wise as a serpent and as innocent as a dove. When people gather to talk, he does not judge the behaviour of others; he knows that darkness uses an invisible net to spread its evil. This net catches any snippet of information floating in the air and transforms it into the intrigue and envy that infest the human soul. Thus, everything that is said about someone always reaches the ears of the enemies of that person, augmented by the dark weight of poison and malice. For this reason, when the warrior speaks of his brother's opinions, he imagines that his brother is there present, listening to what he is saying.The warrior of light knows the importance of intuition. In the midst of battle, he does not have time to think about the enemy's blows, and so he uses his instinct and obeys his angel. In times of peace, he deciphers the signs that God sends him. People say: 'He's mad.' Or: 'He lives in a fantasy world.' Or even: 'How can he possibly believe in such illogical things?' But the warrior knows that intuition is God's alphabet and he continues listening to the wind and talking to the stars. Warriors of light always keep a certain gleam in their eyes. They are of this world, they are part of the lives of other people and they set out on their journey with no saddlebags and no sandals. They are often cowardly. They do not always make the right decisions. They suffer over the most trivial things, they have mean thoughts and sometimes believe they are incapable of growing. They frequently deem themselves unworthy of any blessing or miracle. They are not always quite sure what they are doing here. They spend many sleepless nights, believing that their lives have no meaning. That is why they are warriors of light. Because they make mistakes. Because they ask themselves questions. Because they are looking for a reason - and are sure to find it. Cópia Infiel: Ato 1, Raul Seixas e o Dolo de Ouro". whiplash.net (in Brazilian Portuguese) . Retrieved 9 October 2020. Before making any important decision - declaring a war, moving with his companions to another plain, choosing a field in which to sow seed - the warrior asks himself: 'How will this affect the fifth generation of my descendants?' A warrior knows that everything a person does has enduring consequences and he needs to understand what kind of world he is leaving behind for that fifth generation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop