Potensic T25 GPS Drone with HD 2K Camera, FPV RC, Live Video, Dual GPS Return Home, Quadcopter with Adjustable Wide-Angle Camera- Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Long Control Range, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Potensic T25 GPS Drone with HD 2K Camera, FPV RC, Live Video, Dual GPS Return Home, Quadcopter with Adjustable Wide-Angle Camera- Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Long Control Range, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The addition of a 1080p camera is a good one to this drone but what makes the camera even better is the ability to tilt it a total of 75 degrees. You can get birds eye view shots as well as being able to tilt for perfect selfies or videos. Upon first inspection the whiteness of the drone and controller is almost a salute to the days of the old e-macs and i-macs from Apple and both have a robust and quality feel to them. The controller does not have a screen of its own but the universal mount allows you to easily snap an iPhone or Android smartphone in to place. Farther Control Distance: Can up to 300m, you can see a wider world and enjoy a more pleasant flight experience. The Potensic T25’s controller looks like it borrowed some ideas from popular gaming console controllers.

Potensic Download Center – Potensic

So as a new pilot, the reality is that it learning to fly is a bit stressful and just when you think you’ve got it, something changes and your gut reaction ends up causing a problem. It’s also a bit frustrating to see all these beautiful drone-shot videos on youtube and other media outlets, only to realize that it’s not quite that easy to get that beautiful shot without a lot of practice. So here are a couple of reference comments for you to consider. Short answer first, I think your microSD card is the wrong type because it's too large which means it's SDXC, it looks like the device only supports up to 32GB which is SDHC. If possible I'd try a different, smaller card.When it comes to actually flying the drone, Potensic has done a few things that aid a new pilot significantly. The first is a one button take off which literally works as advertised. Press that button and the propellers whirr to life lifting the drone to about 5 feet off the ground at which point it just unnaturally maintains its position. Auto land is another that just takes a huge headache away by just landing for you. Need SD Card) HD Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. Possessing 1080P HD camera, high-speed picture transmission without delay. It records all your wonderful time, you only need to enjoy real time beautiful scenery.

Potensic T25 Drone with 2K Camera for Adults, RC FPV GPS

Thanks to the dual GPS positioning system Optical Flow Positioning, you can make a super stable flight even for beginners. The drone will return to the home point automatically when you press RTH button or the drone loses signal/power. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error HD camera can be adjusted about 75 Degree automatically by remote controller because of built-in servo. T25 can transmit smooth and clear live video in vivid colors from different angles. Proper care and maintenance are vital for prolonging the lifespan of your Potensic Drone T25 and ensuring its optimal performance. Our care and maintenance manual provides valuable insights and tips on cleaning, storing, and handling your drone properly.Tap the points on the APP, the drone will fly along with the route. Easy to get a customized views. The latest addition to the Potensic lineup features full GPS, a 1080p HD camera with 120 degree lens and delightful battery life times. We took it for a test fly and bring you our findings below… needless to say, we were pretty impressed. Out Of The Box Dual GPS: GPS positioning + GLONASS positioning provide you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Also able to provide with automatic return, low power return and no signal return. The key features of the Potensic Drone T25 include its GPS functionality, Follow Me mode, Altitude Hold, Custom Flight Path capability, Headless Mode, and One-Key Takeoff/Landing feature. These advanced features enhance the drone’s stability, ease of use, and versatility, making it suitable for beginners and experienced drone pilots.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop