Kukoos: Lost Pets (Nintendo Switch)

Kukoos: Lost Pets (Nintendo Switch)

RRP: £24.99
Price: £12.495
£12.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. During the tutorial and encountering new places/creatures, there is on-screen guidance. There were a couple of times I could have done with a little more help, but it didn’t stop me from completing the game. Mark your calendars for the highly anticipated release of the Kukoos: Lost Pets Game on December 14, 2021. Whether you are a seasoned gamer or a casual player, this action-adventure game offers something for everyone. So, gather your friends, prepare your skills, and get ready to join the Kukoos on an adventure like no other. Will you be able to find your lost pets and restore harmony to the Kukoo tree? The fate of the Kukoos' world rests in your hands! Kukoos: Lost Pets is a game that I could have given scraped for passing grade with some heavy notes if it actually managed to do everything that it had set out to. However, the technical flaws here just added up too much for me to even make it to the end, so I can’t even give it that much credit. It’s a real shame what happened here and I can only hope the developers will learn from this. Pros Lost Pet starts with a competition. The titular Kukoos, who are cute monkey people, have pets that allow them to use special abilities, and they’re competing to see who and their pets come out on top. You’re given the choice between a boy or a girl and are dropped into the competition, which is really just the game’s tutorial. Your character’s pets let them basically fly and glide forward, and you need to use them to progress through an obstacle course. But a Kukoo with a giant green frog wearing a collar shows up and puts the other contestants to shame.

Players must travel through secret worlds, all held within the massive tree, to find their little friends and different pets, taking you all across the different worlds of Kukoos. Players will have to “take charge of an array of pets and use their individual abilities to battle against unique bosses, find hidden collectables, and hidden secrets, and solve ancient puzzles”. There are four doors in the Kukoo Tree, each leading to a unique world. Within each world, there are five missions to complete, including a boss battle arena. Ready for the boss battle? However, for the perfectionists amongst us, as well as a coin target for each level, there are Fwendly flowers to find and a certain number of creatures to free from the Kukoomand. What’s great is that there are more than enough creatures and coins in the level to help get (and pass) those targets. Characters Now, where is the key?

Kukoos: Lost Pets is a colourful 3D platforming adventure. Jump and dash your way around various worlds to find your faithful pets, free the brainwashed creatures and restore peace to the tiny island of the Kukoo Tree. Now, while I was frustrated with some of the early levels, I did want to push through to the end. However, I simply was physically unable to. I’ve Been Bitten A Charismatic Cast. Meet a group of charming and memorable characters as you traverse the worlds of Kukoos, and watch the story come to life via beautifully rendered cinematics and fully voiced characters. One of the more significant issues that reviewers and gamers have had with the game is the considerable amount of glitches, technical issues and the high difficulty spike that the game seems to go through. For example, the game becomes more complicated regarding boss battles. However, the rest of the game still shares that same difficulty in certain areas that seem like they need to be put in the right place. If those were better ironed out, many more players would enjoy the gameplay. For example, the boss fights are based around the lost pet you find in that level area, with unique boss designs. During the first stage in each world, you find a creature to help you on your adventure. Each world has a different creature with its own unique ability.

As a player, collaboration is the name of the game as you need to collaborate and play between twelve different Kukoos and team up with five unique pets so that you can use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and defeat some of the more dangerous residents of the Kukoo worlds. You can play the game on your own or invite friends with up to 4-player multiplayer co-op to quadruple the fun of the game! Invite Friends Along for the Journey! Play with up to 4-player multiplayer co-op to quadruple the fun! Kukoos: Lost Pets stars, well, the kukoos! They’re these little almost monkey looking creatures that live on the only island on an otherwise water covered planet. That’s well enough, though, because in the center of their home is a great magical tree that has gateways to many other worlds embedded into it. There are several characters that you can play as, but this doesn’t matter all that much in the grand scheme of things. It’s just cosmetic. Kukoos: Lost Pets is also somewhat unclear when it comes to giving instructions. When teaching you about a new mechanic that requires two buttons to be pressed. It will often only tell you about one of the buttons in question. In the tutorial, I was given my first pet companion to use, a little pair of balls with wings that I could use to fly, and told to press the A button repeatedly to fly up to the higher platforms. I pressed A and… jumped. I pressed it over and over and nothing different happened. Turns out I had to press R to equip the pet first and then press A repeatedly to fly. It might seem like a little oversight, but had I not been pressing every other button on the controller to figure this out, I would never have progressed. I even played the tutorial a second time to see if I had simply overlooked the prompt and no, there was still nothing telling me to press R to ready the pet. Travel through secret worlds within the massive Kukoo tree to find your friends and end the pet rebellion! This charming 3D platformer takes you across the vast and colorful Kukoo universe, where you'll take charge of an array of pets and use their individual abilities to battle against unique bosses, find hidden collectibles, and solve ancient puzzles. Journey solo or team up with up to three friends to enjoy a four-player adventure unlike anything you've seen before!

But the fun doesn't end there! The Kukoos: Lost Pets Game offers a delightful multiplayer experience, allowing you to team up with three of your friends in a thrilling four-player co-op mode. Unleash the power of teamwork and embark on an unforgettable adventure together, multiplying the fun and excitement. The system requirements for Kukoos: Lost Pets are as follows. For the minimum requirements, the game requires a Windows 8.1 or 10 operating system, an Intel Core i5 4570 processor running at 3.2 GHz or an AMD FX - 8350 processor. It also requires 8 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 480 graphics card. The game needs DirectX 11 and 10 GB of available storage space. For the recommended requirements, the game requires a Windows 10 operating system, an Intel Core i7 4770K or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X processor. It also requires 16 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 590 graphics card. The game needs DirectX 11 and 10 GB of available storage space. Minimum: The voice acting is actually what was getting me through this game. That’s not really a good thing, though. You see, the voice acting here is pretty poor, likely the worst that I have seen in a fully voiced game all year, but it hit me just right in that so bad it’s actually amazing sort of way. Every time a character said something, I was giggling. Not to mention that even when the cutscene’s audio wasn’t delayed, the mouth movements didn’t match up very well. The studio that made the game seems to be Brazilian and I have to wonder if that’s what the mouth movements were originally made for. To the Shelter with this One

Prepare yourself for endless excitement and captivating gameplay in the Kukoos: Lost Pets Game. As you step into this remarkable 3D platformer, you will be transported into the vast and vibrant universe of the Kukoos. Traverse through a series of secret worlds nested within the colossal Kukoo tree, each brimming with mysteries, challenges, and breathtaking landscapes. Your mission is to reunite with your friends and quell the rebellion of your misbehaving pets.

Dive into the thrilling world of the Kukoos, a fun and adventurous species living on an island surrounded by water. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. As well as dealing with those technical issues, Kukoos: Lost Pets is riddled with bugs and even a few places where players can cause bosses to become completely unresponsive and require users to restart the fight. There are even locations where players can skip entire cut-scenes simply by avoiding the triggers for them. While these aren’t game-breaking issues, they happen enough to be annoying and are entirely too easy to reproduce. In a game with a definitively younger audience, it may be less noticeable to them at first until the boss just stops and stares at them. Travel through secret worlds within the massive Kukoo tree to find your friends and end the pet rebellion! This charming 3D platformer takes you across the vast and colourful Kukoo universe, where you'll take charge of an array of pets and use their individual abilities to battle against unique bosses, find hidden collectibles, and solve ancient puzzles. Journey solo or team up with up to three friends to enjoy a four-player adventure unlike anything you've seen before! Okay, before we get into this review, I have to fully admit that I did not finish this game to the end. We’ll get into why that is in a little bit, but I think it’s important to say that up front when I’m reviewing a game. It’s a shame that I couldn’t make it to the end, but let’s at least look at what I was able to finish! What exactly is this colorful looking game that’s landed on my Nintendo Switch. Trip to the Pet Store

On a planet covered in water, a fun and adventurous species known as the Kukoos live on the only island that is home to the Kukoo tree. After an experiment in which the Kukoos attempt to make their pets more obedient goes haywire, it is up to the Kukoos to find their newly aggressive and unruly pets and regain control, restoring harmony to the once peaceful Kukoo tree. The platforming abilities that you will have at your disposal are pretty simple. There is a jump and a dive. The powers you will have to use to get through the game are the ones given to you by rescuing the pets throughout the different worlds, each giving you a unique ability to use for the duration of while they are in your company. The world of Kukoo has vibrant locations to explore, so you can go around and discover the vast, colourful worlds. Each world has unique biomes filled with hidden secrets and many environmental wonders to discover.

More from Modus Games

Meet a charismatic cast of characters along the way, brought to life through beautiful cinematics and fully voiced dialogue, adding depth and emotion to the story. Join the Kukoos in their quest to find their aggressive and unruly pets after a failed experiment and restore harmony to their once peaceful home. The opening level cleverly combines introducing the story and teaching you the controls. It’s the annual festival for pets on Kukoo Tree Island – a day of celebration and competition. However, whilst trying to complete the obstacle course (aka tutorial), your faithful pets are distracted. Rather than fly you gracefully to the finishing post, they drop you unceremoniously to the ground. If only they were more obedient! King Kooktopus Not only can Kukoos: Lost Pets be played in solo mode, but you can also play with up to three others locally. What’s nice about the multiplayer mode is that there is no split screen – although that means you need to stay close together within the game screen to see what is happening. Unlike other games, there wasn’t a split of duties/abilities, each player still had to complete everything, but at least you could share the task of collecting coins and defeating enemies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop