Court of Ravens and Ruin: A Brides of Mist and Fae Novel (The Shadow Bound Queen Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Court of Ravens and Ruin: A Brides of Mist and Fae Novel (The Shadow Bound Queen Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A 5 stars book tends to have me raging about cliff hangers and stalking the author for release dates. Otherwise, we didn’t learn much about her other than she had red hair and could sense magic in gold.

I guess she’s the only person in the world with slightly reddish hair, and that just makes her oh-so special. I don't know where the exits are or how to get out of this realm and if someone finds me I'll be murdered on the spot.You've just arrived in a place where humans are eaten, and someone puts a key under the door to your locked room. Max held his secrets close to his chest, and while he demanded to know all Reyna's secrets he refused to reveal his own. Reyna was resourceful, but combative, an interesting combination since her survival depended on keeping a low profile and not standing out. A book that I have really enjoyed reading, feisty MC and some racy scenes with thier romantic interest.

It takes around 2/3 days to read, by the end the end I have enjoyed the overall story and would read any sequels. A strong female should be intelligent, recognise her situation and push to gain the upper hand, not by being rude, but by being smart. She got a little better near the end, but for the love all things good and holy, if you're going to be feisty have some brains to go along with the spark. Apart from that, the story was not without merit and I was very annoyed to find that book 2 doesn't come out for 6 months. Like, why introduce Kara and Ell-whatever-his-name-was (the human guard) if they aren't going to be more.I only give 5 stars if it has managed to engage extra emotions from me - extreme lol moments or real teary moments etc.

Rose Wilson is a co-author pen-name for series set in the world of Olympus that are not family-friendly.Reyna was born a valuable slave to the Gold Court, imprisoned her whole life in a glittering palace by sadistic, greedy fae.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop