GIORGIO ARMANI Diamonds Rose EDT Spray, 50 ml

GIORGIO ARMANI Diamonds Rose EDT Spray, 50 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So and now I have the hole serie of the Diamonds collection, inclusief the Summer Edition, and Black Carat, i'm very glad about it! It's a very light, girly scent - ideal for spring or summer daytime, and the drydown isn't a generic conglomeration of saccharine sweet scents. It's not that it smelled the way licorice smells (as I soon learned when I went out and bought Lolita lempicka) but it smells the way good licorice candy TASTES. Since its release, I’ve gone on to purchase the original a few times as well as the limited edition Black Diamond (which was THE BEST out of the Diamonds collection by the way! In the dry down, the graceful Diamonds Rose scent is given an unexpectedly seductive twist with a patchouli note, while subtly spicy ambrette swathes the senses in sensuality.

In the dry down the rose heart, melts with lily of the valley, freesia and patchouli and ambrette seed in the base. A fresh interpretation of the original fragrance for women, this Eau de Toilette includes notes of rose, raspberry and blackcurrant. A fresh interpretation of the original perfume for women, This eau de Toilette includes notes of rose, raspberry and blackcurrant.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. I see a big difference between day / night time smells and this one suited perfect for an every day perfume. The rose is soft and compliments the other notes in this fragrance- anybody who liked the original Diamonds I urge you to give this a go and enter with an open mind! Diamonds Rose is a twin sister to Escada Especially - both have slightly tangy, yet refreshing opening which mellows down to a beautiful rose with a distinct musky echo. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I had about five minutes to pick out a perfume as a present from my step-mother-in-law while visiting in the UK. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. This light and lemony fresh scent of roses begins with sparkling accords of bergamot, raspberry and black currant. I’m not sure I would describe it as “sparkling,” as on me it’s a musky rose right from the beginning.

The heart brings back that Rose tone and adds fresh and dewy white florals for depth and a clean English garden sensation with Freesia and Lily of the Valley. Created in shades of rose, this multifaceted fragrance celebrates the lighter side of the romantic bloom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop