Make It Happen: Manifest the Life of Your Dreams

Make It Happen: Manifest the Life of Your Dreams

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

overall, maria gives a lot of good, sound advice, and i love the way her personality shines through her writing. But I hate this book I hate it so much because it was so misinformed and probably misinforming so many beginners.

Make it Happen: Manifest the Life - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Make it Happen: Manifest the Life - OceanofPDF

Genauso war der Schreibstil der Autorin für mich sehr schwer zu lesen und dadurch wurde das ganze etwas zäh. It expresses the importance of the manifestation equation, which is based on four of the twelve universal laws; law of attraction, vibration, action, and rhythm. Auch ein Parkplatz direkt vor deiner Haustür lässt sich ohne Probleme manifestieren – wenn du bereit bist, auch mal dreißig Minuten rumzufahren und zu suchen. I do still think her writing is a bit vapid and dumb, but I also think the glamorous CEO is a genuinely nice person. So hat sie sich angeblich selber, ihre multiplen Verletzungen und Krankheiten, ihre schlechten Arbeitgeber und ihre miserablen Liebesbeziehungen in ihr Leben gedacht.Wenn sich jemand dadurch motiviert fühlt und etwas für sich mit rausnehmen kann, dann freue ich mich für diese Person. I know I’ve been convinced that particular bad things would happen, and spent hours thinking and worrying, convinced that it would. I also didn’t like the author’s belief that everything that happens to you, you have somehow attracted - even the awful things. Once you see how amazing it is, it should get you excited enough to perhaps want to join our membership. There’s no catch, no gimmicks, no sleazy “trial” that turns into a monthly charge … there’s nothing like that.

How to Make it Happen: Turning Failure into Success - Goodreads How to Make it Happen: Turning Failure into Success - Goodreads

Maybe the third book will be more technical, like how to run a business, instead of what makes running her business awesome. We believe that there is nothing like what we do in our area, or we do it so much better than everybody else, surely, the guests will come. If we follow these fundamental laws, we are truly able to change the way in which we create events to occur. Levin’s book is very well structured and written, with a balanced amount of personal anecdotes, straight forward exercises and overall guidance of how to manifest whatever you desire.This punchy, easy to digest book spells out how to motivate yourself and harness your drive and energy to make things happen. Ich habe übrigens mal ein bisschen zur Atorin recherchiert und neben sehr viel Selbstinszenierung bietet sie unter anderem drei "Sessions" für satte 660 Dollar an, ihr eineinhalbstündiger Unterricht im Schreiben kostet 385 Dollar. Ich habe vor einer Weile mal ein Interview mit einem Psychiater gehört, der sich kritisch darüber äußerte, dass Probleme zu sehr "nach innen gekehrt" werden. The author does use a lot of gen z phrases , which was weird sometimes lol but as a gen z ig it was familiar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop