Femdom Toilet Slave

Femdom Toilet Slave

RRP: £12.30
Price: £6.15
£6.15 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I couldn't move, still tied to the chair, so I did the unthinkable, "I'm... I'm so sorry. I am so, deeply sorry. Thank you, Kelsey. Thank you for farting in my face. I loved your fart and I would be honored to serve as your toilet."

Ooooo! I gave you a little poop mustache! I love when it just sits right under their nose like that," Kelsey was looking down at me from her squat, keeping her asshole aimed at my face. A rush of very creamy shit, like soft serve, poured out of Kristen's asshole and she sounded in pain.It had to be ten seconds, but her fart started to slowly leak out as I began inhaling. The egg smell turned to shit smell about 3 seconds in and I was still breathing in her fart. It turned more explosive and a very small piece of her shit escaped and landed on my upper lip, right under my nose. Kelsey laughed, but the smell hit her. Several weeks prior, my immediate family and my best friend was killed in a car accident. By some strange twist of fate, I survived without difficulty. I had lost the will to live. I wanted to die. I originally planned to do it by a noose, the old fashioned way. But something changed in me, I wanted to live out a fantasy of mine. It was, in and of itself, a death sentence, so I was still getting what I set out to do, though it is much delayed. Sexually, I had always been extremely varied. I had always been into female domination, superiority, degradation. Such things. Eventually, I developed the ultimate fantasy. To serve a woman as a human toilet… permanently. A fixed, utterly objectified toilet with flesh and blood instead of plastic and ceramic. I developed this scenario after reading an online fetish story, where a girl was installed as part of a permanent toilet machine by a guy. I often fantasied about being in the same position as that girl, but with the gender difference. Permanent, objectified human toilet – It was the ultimate degradation, there is nothing lower than that. But it is also a death sentence. It was perfect for me at this point. I convinced myself, this is what I wanted. But who would take me in as their toilet? The last person I would have imagined: Mikayla, of course. I spoke with her after the funerals. We talked for awhile, I told her of my plans. I have no idea how I summoned the nerve to tell her, or why, but I did. And it proved fortunate. She agreed to it. She told me she’d get one of her friends around to start the work. Well, to cut a long story short, I sold off all my provisions, everything I owned, to help fund the building. It took several weeks, but now, finally, it was almost complete. Now, Mikayla just wanted me to sign this paper, to ensure her I was still fully committed to this. I admit, I had another hesitation, but that passed. At the front of the school I saw "The Ks", both Kristen and Kelsey, spitting at freshman and smoking cigarettes. They were just such absolute bitches... Kelsey stood over me, looking down at me with contempt, "Well now we're finally allowing you to live out your existence as it was meant..." Kristen pulled down her jeans, "And now I'm about to feel that same pleasure. Keep that mouth open, boy. And watch my anus as I release my waste into your mouth. Observe the entire scenario as it lays before you. Ponder on how your existence has been reduced to being my toilet. Then realize what this means...."

She ripped a very long, silent fart that assaulted me immediately. Kristen began clapping and laughing. Coprophilia when practiced by humans is a paraphilia, a sexual abnormality. Coprophilia is arguably not the most taboo of paraphilia, but it is certainly a taboo nearly universally. In my observation, the coprophilic subject often experiences internal conflict derived from this taboo. He is disgusted with himself by his own desire. Interestingly, the coprophiliac’s struggle with the taboo of his desire often only increases his desire for the taboo. Perhaps what is so appealing about coprophilia to some IS the taboo, not shit per se. To others, cultural taboo makes their coprophilic desire fraught. I inhaled as hard as I could and the smell of Kelsey's fresh shit went beyond my lungs and seeped into my soul. She had a very healthy diet, so her turd was very large, very smelly, and very firm.It is arguable that a male as a toilet is even more useful to a woman than a male as a sexual partner. No one ever needs sex. The species requires people to have sex, but not every individual must have sex to live. However, everyone must shit. All living things produce waste. Therefore, sexual utility will always be limited by non-necessity. If the desire is to ultimately be of service to a woman, sex is very limiting. Learning to consume a woman’s waste will necessitate her use of a male much more often. What submissive-minded person would not want to be not only useful but THE MOST useful? In terms of utility, arguably one of the most useful objects ever created is the toilet. Her turd tasted so disgusting, and this was only just sitting on my tongue, imagining eating it made me want to die. The beginning of senior year was here and we were all excited for school, and now that most of us had turned 18 there was a fair amount of smokers on campus, though I didn't join in myself. Kristen was still aiming her asshole at my face and I wasn't sure why. But I started chewing her turd and it was so much softer than Kelsey's. They both stunk, but Kristen had her on size and stink, this was terrible! Both Kelsey and Kristen are stunningly gorgeous. Kelsey has long, auburn hair with crystal blue eyes. Her ass is pronounced, shapely, and firm. She plays on our softball team and keeps herself in wonderful shape. She's kind of short at 5'5", but people still see how gorgeous and perfect her body is, so they let her treat them like slaves.

One: You beg me right here, right now, and I mean BEG me to use your mouth as my shit bin. Or two: You refuse to keep what you might think of as 'dignity'---" Kristen moved some of her shit off the rest of my face with the cane and pushed it into my mouth. My mouth was so incredibly dry from all the shit I'd eaten. This was terrible. I hated myself so much. I am an extremely unwilling toilet slave at the moment... But I'm still a toilet slave... You can use me for that too, but please use me for your toilet. P-... Please let me b-... Be your toilet," tears began streaming.I gave pause, because what kind of life is it when you're in servitude, but then I thought this was going to be over soon enough and took the plunge, taking a bite off Kelsey's poop. Kristen has a really funny sense of humor, but she's relentlessly a bitch to anyone that she feels like. At 5'7", she's average, and she often talks about how she weighs 140+ lbs. Her body is outrageous, though. Her ass is big, if not a little more fatty than Kelsey's. Kristen doesn't work out as much, but she doesn't have to. She eats a lot of fast food and her favorite is Taco Bell. I've heard she has ripped some nasty farts in classes, but does so loudly and then watches people smell it. She slowly squatted down, putting her ass very close to my face. I felt the heat coming off her asshole as it pushed in and out. I tried to move, but all of a sudden it felt like I was falling over! I tipped over as I was tied to a chair and crashed to the ground. I heard some very unmistakably bitchy laughter and knew that I'd somehow gotten on their radar... I knew what they wanted, but I didn't want to say it. I refused to beg Kristen to shit in my mouth. Kristen walked over to a bag and got out a very thin piece of cane.

Kristen spoke into whatever it was, "That's right. This is our new toilet. So for all the people who said 'Kristen and Kelsey would never make good on their threat to turn one of US into their toilet', guess again." Chew it up, turd muncher. I've got a huge load for you. Kelsey might take it easy on you, but I'm sure as hell not," Kristen was forceful. Chewing and swallowing as fast as I could was difficult, but I somehow made it all the way through and Kelsey's big turd was gone. Now for the smaller one sitting under my nose. I leaned my head just a little forward and it rolled off my face and into my mouth. This one actually tasted a little worse. I wanted to die... And I still had... Her turd was slowly exiting her asshole, and it started to hit my teeth, so she adjusted to make it enter my mouth perfectly.

Ahh! It's so spicy! Ahhhhhh!!! My asshole is burning, but it's worth it! It's worth it to make him eat my hot dump! Ooooo!" Ohhhhh!!! I love it when a slave savors the flavor. Hahaha. Enjoy it, loser! Keep chewing my shit because you don't want to know what happens if you don't," Kristen rested the cane on my balls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop