BVLGARI Goldea The Roman Night Perfume for Woman, 30 ml

BVLGARI Goldea The Roman Night Perfume for Woman, 30 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Heavy orientals aren't their forte, so I'm not surprised that Goldea The Roman Night is on the lighter side of things. It is ok if a scent is not too loud, but even after just one hour you'd almost have to touch the tip of your nose to my skin to still smell it on me. It isn't too much of a night time scent, despite the dark bottle, smells easy-going enough to wear it at daytime. It starts out all floral and sweet, with a dominant dark vanilla mulberry note without any tartness, and some Tuberose (on first whiff it reminds me a bit of Balahe by Leonard), but (too) quickly turns into a soft Coco Mademoiselle like airy veil infused with musk and shea butter. EDIT: Forgot to mention -- this perfume sits close to the skin, like a true mysterious goddess, but my oh my the longevity is marvellous.

Bvlgari stylized as BVLGARI) is an Italian luxury brand known for its jewellery, watches, fragrances, accessories, and leather goods.Unfortunately the temperature did not improve the sillage, the scent remained very close to the skin as before. As the dry down phase approached, things started to get a little chaotic and abrupt; it morphed into a sharp, earthy, and dusty concoction of patchouli, musk and moss, which, if you did not know, adds some sort of a dusty vibe to blend as a whole, and I was never a fan of this phase because with the addition of patchouli too, things got a little out of control as those ingredients do not blend that well together. Even though the note profile is somewhat different, it is in the same dark vein, so if you like that fragrance, you might like this too. longevity is really nice, i get 6 hours easily out of it, and it's just got a touch of sweetness the way i like.

The night starts with a Italian three course dinner, a true gastronomic adventure including the best local pasta and wine. I've got a little sample of this but I'm not not sure whether something's up with the sample or whether my skin just eats this fragrance up. It's one of the few scents where I feel the marketing idea is really on point in regards to the scent itself. I eagerly anticipate the day that Bvlgari creates a 'heavy-hitter' oriental, but in so saying I do enjoy most of what this designer house offers.

If you wore Gucci Rush and now you’re in your 30s, this is what to wear for ladies night or wine tasting. I feel like it's something you smell with a lot of perfumes, just that fruity clean-ish smell with some floral scents. Sadly in the climate region where I live (extremely humid and hot Mumbai) that wonderful scent goes to waste completely due to it's super low sillage and longevity. It's white floral alright but as soon as the jasmin try to open up you smell a really intense saltiness! This scent for cool spring evenings is quite agreeable, but rather synthetic and a tad too generic at times.

Now yes, the opening was a gorgeous plum and jasmine, though unfortunately after 2 minutes that all disappeared and I am left with an earthy and musky moss and patchouli. One of the best works from Bvlgari but it lets down in its sillage and lasting power which is not upto the mark. Undeniably beautiful sensual creation, one of the best recent releases on the sweet/musky side, yet.

Overall rating: n/a - I don't feel like I even put on any perfume, so its like trying to rate nothing. It starts out a little disappointing - the initial hit of mulberry smells a bit like other fruity frags on me, but I am so glad I kept sniffing! It's very pleasant perfume, with scent of peony and rose, I don't personally smell mulberry, also I adore this fruit. What kills this fragrance for me is the excessive sweetness, the heavy vanilla, (which I am so over as it's been done to death), and the patchouli.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop