On the Road - Truck Simulator (PS5)

On the Road - Truck Simulator (PS5)

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As a player, you are tasked with creating amusement park rides like roller coasters and managing the general operation of a theme park. The power is in your hands to create whatever suits you, and that’s one awesome feature of Cities: Skylines – the freedom. The American Truck Simulator came out ages ago, giving players the experience of driving around the routes and highways of America, delivering essential goods.

There is no hand controls for VR, nothing to interact with, and no way to play through a VR system alone. A true PlayStation veteran, Sammy's covered the world of PS gaming for years, with an enormous Trophy count to prove it. Of note: all audio cues trigger appropriately for events that used to trigger feedback/rumble/vibration in controller (ex.Truck simulators are becoming increasingly popular, with new releases hitting the market all the time. The best part is linking the in-game radio to actual stations and then speeding down the M1 while listening to Radio 2’s disco megamix. The game presents a large number of activities like planting and fertilizing seeds, cultivating lands, and preparing them for sowing, forestry, and crop harvesting. I heard somewhere ( maybe in the interview with Squirrel) that scs wnats to bring ATS and ETS2 to consoles but not until they can bring it as it is on PC, they want console users to have the same experience than PC players.

This simulator gives you access to ten real-life elite pro anglers like Hank Cherry, a consecutive Bassmaster Classic champion, or Scott Martin, the cover star of the game. It hasn’t happened yet, but On the Road doesn’t feature the place, so that’s a positive for the game. Originally posted by Derek Tom:I heard somewhere ( maybe in the interview with Squirrel) that scs wnats to bring ATS and ETS2 to consoles but not until they can bring it as it is on PC, they want console users to have the same experience than PC players.Currently, the company is gushing out new maps, and they are taking somewhat close to a year to do that. Be sure to check out the almost endless set of modifications that are created every day by our fans.

Players will get to drive actual trucks, overcome obstacle courses and explore the game's open world. There is Truck Driver, but I tried it on release and tried to slit my wrists afterwards, so that’s a no-go. That’s not to say it won’t find an audience – I’m positive that in Germany it will find a following, as the game takes place in Germany and it’s made by a German company, and Germans love nothing more than other German things, but they don’t like other Germans. Farming Simulator 22 is a farming simulation game with simplified economic and agricultural features based on real-world applications.You have to manage the expenses, too, and if you thought filling up at the Tankstelle in real life was expensive, try filling up a truck with 1200 litres of fuel… Very expensive. T248 features a selection of more than 20 different displays on its built-in screen: manual adjustment of a range of settings (selection of Force Feedback type, the wheel’s rotation angle, etc. The problem is not really the hardware but the porting and maintaining of the game on said consoles.

The actual driving itself is fine and works, but would you want to spend hours driving along lifeless autobahns where trucks, buses, and cars seemingly drop into existence as trees and other details draw themselves in before disappearing a second later?Originally posted by Derek Tom:With the amount of people here saying that the game runs bad on their "potatoe" PCs, not sure how a middle range pc ( in the likes of I7 8700, GTX 1060) wich is the most common built used in Steam charts can be superior to a Xbox series x or a PS5 performance wise. SCS Software has also announced plans for future DLCs, including a map expansion for Texas and New Mexico.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop