PUMA Men's Future Z 2.3 Fg/Ag Soccer Shoe

PUMA Men's Future Z 2.3 Fg/Ag Soccer Shoe

RRP: £74.99
Price: £37.495
£37.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Very effective on most surfaces aside from very muddy, which isn’t what you would expect from an SG boot

Puma Future Z 2.3 FG/AG - Pro:Direct Sport

Despite the major concept change, Puma’s bold new design has stayed true to the Future DNA by providing one of the best fitting and secure boots in recent years. With an improved design, top notch performance and a new star in Neymar promoting the boots, I’m sure the Puma Future Z will be a commercial success as much as it is a critical one. The compression bands held my feet firm and pivoting around in the Z soleplate is effortless, even on artificial ground (AG). Puma’s firm ground (FG) boots tend to be quite AG friendly and the Puma Future Z is no exception, earning our seal of approval for AG pitches. The Puma Future has been a curious silo. It’s not one to be pigeonholed in one of the industry’s common categories such as a “speed” boot, “power” boot or a “control” boot. Puma carved out its own path with the Future silo to meet a need that is often under-appreciated – a need for the perfect fitting boot. Engineered for agility and explosivity, the FUTURE Z 2.3 is perfect for prime on-the-field performance. Featuring the second generation of our FUZIONFIT+ technology, it adapts to unique foot shapes, ensuring an optimal fit and the ideal balance between support and flexibility–with or without laces. Advanced Creator Zones positioned at the forefoot deliver exceptional ball control and touch at high speeds, while a lightweight and supremely reactive outsole with studs suitable for firm and artificial ground provides superior traction. Designed to improve skills and comfortable enough for all-day play, you can take your game to the next level.

The Canterbury Speed boots have been regular appearers in these lists over the last few years. They punch significantly above their price range and are extremely comfortable. Would suit any player regardless of position. If you are a scrummaging prop or a flighty winger, or even Tipuric himself, you will benefit from this boot For those looking to be a ball hog like Neymar, the grippy textures across the boot do help you a little in keeping the ball close to your foot. Perhaps it’s not grippy enough to help you add spin to your passes but it provides just enough traction to give you confidence when controlling at a moderate dribbling pace.

Puma Future Z 1.3 - Review | Upper 90 - Upper 90 Football Puma Future Z 1.3 - Review | Upper 90 - Upper 90 Football

When it comes to touch, you do get a much closer feel of the ball as compared to any Puma Futures of the last 3 years. I felt quite connected to the ball when I make my passes, shoot or even when receiving it at pace. However, I can’t shake off the feeling that the touch feels pretty… average and dull? It’s not bad but it doesn’t feel unique or special like some of the previous Puma boots I’ve worn.Puma claims that “the band was developed using a special combination of polyester and spandex yarns, along with special technical yarns to create the perfect balance of compression, comfort and durability, giving the wearer that second-skin feeling.” Our testers noted genuine improvements in their speed. The lightweight construction really does encourage you to accelerate and jink and dart where you please The Future Z 2.3 is certainly eye-catching; it will probably catch your opponents eye as you tear past them on the way to scoring! There’s no getting away from it, they are very expensive. Puma has other boots in the range (Ultra 2.4 and Ultra 3.4), which are cheaper while still offering some of the same features It could be seen as more of the same, except Adidas have taken the design and trimmed weight from it without compromising on other areas. It truly is the boot for the modern forward.

Puma Future Z Review: Same good lockdown and fit with less bulk Puma Future Z Review: Same good lockdown and fit with less bulk

That lightweight construction also doesn’t ignore protection. Puma say the upper has Matryxevo carbon yarn technology and a microfibre speedcage. What that feels like is a firm, but flexible, upper which deflects all but the most insistent stud.The studs were more than grippy enough for a Manchester pitch in July after some recent heavy rain. Unless you had particularly poor underfoot conditions you could probably wear them year round. The knit upper is reinforced near the sole so it does feel like you are wearing high-performance boots rather than a high-performance sweater.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop