Luxe: A Billionaire Romance (The Baxter Billionaires)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Regardless of this, if you are looking for an « easy » reader or a book to fill the gap between more challenging books, this will be right up your street! Damien has brothers and y’all know I love when our MMC has close friends and talks to them about his girl. Luxe is the first book in Daisy Allen’s hot new billionaire romance series, The Baxter Billionaires. It’s the overly peppy and “I can tell you off without consequences” heroine and asshole billionaire who yells at everyone.

She says my name like she’s trying to figure out if she should waste time trying to memorize it, if she’ll need to know it sometime in the future. I loved how the plot was brought together at the end however it wasn’t a book that i couldn’t put down. The best part of the book is that It gives details about what actions to take, and even better, they get results This is the book to read for everyone who wish to discover their full potential It can change readers’ whole life- social, emotional, psychological and financial aspects This will ignite all your inspirations hidden and slept deep in your unconsciousness No matter how talented a person is, he will not achieve lasting success if he is not able to lead himself properly, influence, communicate with others and go forward to improve and renew his strength. I couldn't do it, but I finished this book anyways mainly so I could count it towards my reading goal.The book is told from different points of view, but as I previously stated, it is not as good as I had hoped. His mommy issues could power a small country and ofc can't have a relationship and has to put the business first, always, and avoid a relationship bc of said mommy issues.

My-Linh is a student looking to apply to the PhD program but her ideas lack the “bigger-picture” that her professor believes she needs so he recommends her towards a paid internship for a few months at Baxter Enterprises under the leadership of one of the Baxter Brothers, Damien. I wouldn't read this book again because it was so monotonous, but there were some interesting sections as well.

The world building was alright, but I absolutely love the relationship between the two main characters. Wow, seriously, pulling the catty blackmailing ex back in to force his hand into literal marriage, not cool yall, not coll.

Open Library is an initiative of the Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. She splutters as she glares at me, squares her shoulders and straightens her back until she’s almost a whole inch taller. Once the song is over, and another Usher song comes on, I step off the dance floor for a moment to take a breath. Add that he’s a total manwhore who touches himself in public and can’t go one day without getting laid, even when he’s attracted to the heroine.Instead of punching him and breaking up with him instantly she stayed with him FOR FOUR MONTHS BECAUSE SHE BELIEVED HE CHANGED meanwhile the second chapter of the book is about her going out with her friends and coming across the ex-fiancé who was out with that girl he’d been sexting. Then they meet a year after that and the h starts working at his company and after THREE WEEKS or maybe more I’m not sure the mmc still haven’t remembered her. The irony seems lost to us that we're all actually out tonight to help a friend get over her betrayed, broken heart.

All novels given here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge.But when scandal after scandal threatens to upturn a pivotal business deal, the only way to rehabilitate his public image is to find someone to play a dutiful fiancée. Lust: Billionaire playboy, Matthias Baxter cares about two things - his brothers and his family’s company.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop