Alias

Alias

RRP: £39
Price: £19.5
£19.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After our round though, the other team claimed that "Filet Mignon" is not a correct guess, since the word was "Filet", which means something different than Filet Mignon. Join the community and come discuss games like Codenames, Wingspan, Brass, and all your other favorite games! FWIW, everyone else playing was Finnish, so maybe there's a cultural or language difference here as well. It was a fun and enjoyable game and we will continue to play it frequently especially when we have family gatherings, as it is more fun with more people.

For each correct guess the team moves forward on the game board, and the team that reaches the finish space first wins the game! Over the years, many different versions of the board game have appeared: As well as the New Alias, the Alias family currently also includes the Junior Alias for children, the Alias travel game, and as the newest introduction, DVD Alias. The DVD version of Alias is hosted by Marco Bjurström, and as well as word explanations, the game includes exercise.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For every correct answer, you move one place on the board, for every incorrect answer you move back a place.

By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers. Our first impressions were that we’d have to get our thinking caps on and we found that very exciting. But I would like to see one more option: more categories of words, like medicine, business, sex and so on. This was entertaining because she could learn more about the UK and she could find out what the adults really knew about the UK. We will use your data to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms and to send you relevant products and offers we think you'll love.This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you. The words were all fairly simple but it’s surprising how difficult they can be to explain in less than a minute!

You need to get your team to guess as many words you are describing as quickly as possible before the sand timer finishes. I found it slightly disappointing as my younger child wanted to sit at the table and play but he could not describe some of the words so that made him feel left out. The aim of the game is to be first the team to cross the finish line by correctly guessing the words on the cards. If Filetmignon was one word, I would agree that it is incorrect, but since it is two words, I think it counts. The red colour of the board has been replaced with yellow, and the appearance is more child-friendly.By signing up you agree to Crafty Arts Ltd using your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. The classes Entertainment and culture and Sayings and quotes have special explanations, meaning that the first card contains a hint related to the word, and in the second card, the word to be explained is part of a saying or quote and the word to be explained is replaced, for example, with the word "beep". This exciting word game requires players to explain words and learn more about the country you love the best! This is an ideal family game and I cannot wait to take this game along to our next family gathering.

The game is best suited for larger families or special occasions such as Christmas where there is a larger crowd. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For more than 30 years, Alias has been part of family life from the parents’ first date to having their own children playing. Previously even if iOS has English language I was able to select other languages in the game itself.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. We did tweak the rules sometimes as taking steps backwards for missed answers was making the game go on for too long and quite frustrating at times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop