sofirn SC32 EDC Flashlight 2000 lumens, Small Rechargeable Flashlight with Super Bright SST40 LED 5000K, Tail E-Switch, Pocket Size Flashlight for Camping, Hiking, Dog Walking Emergency

£25.33
FREE Shipping

sofirn SC32 EDC Flashlight 2000 lumens, Small Rechargeable Flashlight with Super Bright SST40 LED 5000K, Tail E-Switch, Pocket Size Flashlight for Camping, Hiking, Dog Walking Emergency

RRP: £50.66
Price: £25.33
£25.33 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tail E-Switch for Easy Operation: The SC33 is equipped with a convenient tail e-switch, making it effortless to operate with just one hand. Experience seamless mode switching and effortless brightness adjustment with this user-friendly design. With 6 brightness levels and 3 special modes (strobe, SOS, beacon), the SC33 offers versatility to adapt to various situations. Whether you need a focused beam or a signaling function, the SC33 has got you covered. Enjoy intuitive control and a hassle-free lighting experience with the Sofirn SC33. Interestingly the Highest of the stepped modes also steps down pretty heavily, again to around 200 lumens. I don’t observe low voltage protection when testing with the bench power, but I’m assured Andúril has it! User-Friendly Operation: The SC32 HCRI features a convenient tail e-switch that enables easy access to different lighting modes and allows for seamless operation, making it intuitive and hassle-free to use. Releasing while ramping and then holding again within 1.5 seconds will change the direction of ramp. When ramp reaches the highest level, the light will blink once to indicate. It does not blink when reaching the lowest level. LED and Beam

To obtain these numbers, I used a very rudimentary integrated shoebox and ceilingbounce on my Samsung Galaxy S10. Measurements have been calibrated using a standardized calibration light provided by 1Lumen.Here’s a UI table! There are two groups on the Sofirn SC32 Mini Tactical flashlight. That’s another way (probably really “the” way) that this is a tactical light. State The Sofirn SP35 ATR flashlight is controlled by a single switch. It’s an e-switch on the side of the head. Sofirn is using a Luminus SST-40 emitter in the SC32. This emitter is coupled with a TIR, and offers a great beam profile. Much like the switch cover, this TIR has a ripple effect. There’s just one version of the Sofirn SC31T tactical flashlight. It’s available with or without an 18650 though. Of course, there are other SC31 versions, including the SC31 Pro which I have reviewed. Also, just a regular SC31, which I’ve also reviewed. Price To ensure that you get the desirable product, we allow a seven-day product return period. Any product return application outside this period will not be entertained.

Yes, this is documented in the manual, and if I had sat down and read the whole thing before taking the light out of the box, I would’ve expected that, but this is not intuitive. Sure, there are other lights where turbo is part of the main group or you have to hold for off, but not being able to turn the light off directly from turbo is very unusual. If the battery doesn’t have enough power when turn on, the LED indicator will flash red to signal critical power. This switch also has indicating features – below it’s seen indicating red for low voltage. Notably, the switch will indicate for 5 seconds after the light is turned on, as follows: The Sofirn SP35 flashlight is now available with advanced temperature regulation (ATR). Read on for testing on this high output flashlight! The SOFIRN SC32 HCRI is the high CRI version of SC32. It is a versatile and high-performance flashlight designed for everyday carry, outdoor adventures, and professional use. It features a hight CRI Nichia 519A LED with high color rendering, making it perfect for tasks requiring accurate color recognition. The flashlight is equipped with a reliable USB-C rechargeable system, eliminating the need for disposable batteries. With its maximum 1300 lumens output, it provides bright illumination for various scenarios. SOFIRN SC32 HCRI offers superior color rendering, long-lasting performance, and exceptional usability.

I compare everything to the KillzoneFlashlights.com 219b BLF-348 because it’s inexpensive and has the best tint! Conclusion What I like Long-lasting Battery: With its efficient design and utilization of a single 21700 battery, the SC33 can provide extended runtime. Experience up to 11.5 hours of continuous use on the low mode, allowing you to rely on this flashlight for prolonged outdoor adventures or emergencies. The cell goes into the light in the “usual way” (which is to say that the positive terminal of the cell goestoward the head).

Not sure whatever else you thought about those square anodized threads above, but the first thing I thought was “hey that’s like a new S2+ threading!” I have only one new S2+, and it’s a copper one. And yes it threads on perfectly. And also YES it works fully! Sort of a bonus is that you now also have a mechanical tailswitch! (You’ll ask so: No it doesn’t really work the other way. Yes, it connects electrically BUT notice that you’ve taken out all the switches. So no good way to modulate the modes.) During use, the indicator near the charging port (which you can see below) gives a brief indication of the approximate cell voltage. ChargingTurbo lasts just under a minute while high takes almost three and a half minutes to step down, but they both converge at the medium level, and all three modes stay there for almost 5 hours. Really, aside from the short burst at the beginning, this is a ~300 lumen light. It would’ve been nice to see it sustain high for a bit longer than that.

Sofirn has released the SC32, a mini tactical flashlight. This light uses a Luminus SST-40 at 6000K and has USB-C charging! Read on! In my review copy of the Sofirn SC31T tactical flashlight is a Luminus SST-40 emitter, in 6500K. This emitter is surrounded by a smooth and quite deep reflector.I’m not sure how they measured their runtime with this light, because their high and turbo numbers are nowhere near what I got for ANSI or shut off. On a positive note, my runtimes were much longer than what Sofirn specified. Mode The threads on this light are very smooth. They’re square-cut, sort of long, anodized, and again… very smooth. For reference, here’s a baseline shot, with all the room lights off and almost nothing hitting the sensor. Also, here’s the light with the worst PWM I could find. I’m adding multiple timescales, so it’ll be easier to compare to the test light. Unfortunately, the PWM on this light is so bad that it doesn’t even work with my normal scale, which is 50 microseconds (50us). 10ms. 5ms. 2ms. 1ms. 0.5ms. 0.2ms.In a display faster than 0.2ms or so, the on/off cycle is more than one screen, so it’d just (very incorrectly) look like a flat line. I wrote more about this Ultrafire WF-602C flashlight and explained a little about PWM too. User Interface and Operation ANSI FL1 standards: The runtime is measured until the light drops to 10% of its initial output (30 seconds after turning on). This does not mean that the flashlight is not usable anymore. The last column shows how long the light actually works till it shuts off. If there is a + symbol, it means that the test was stopped at that particular point, but the light was actually still running. This happens on certain occasions, with certain drivers, firmware, or batteries. Peak beam intensity and beam distance measurements Maybe mine’s 6500K, but I have to say it’s still a clean beam and doesn’t feel so much like 6500K. Warmer than 6500K.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop