180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You've Been Taught to Believe

180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You've Been Taught to Believe

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It includes references to many of the other books and authors but it brings everything together in a way that confirms what the truth seeker’s quest has revealed - it’s a long played out plan. The complexities of 9-11 have been the perpetrators’ sanctuary in the short term and their undoing in the longterm. There is another terminology hijack that is less considered but far more widely used; namely, ‘democracy. footage of the video of flight 175 that went into the World Trade Center is that it appeared to me that there was something on the under fuselage of that aircraft that did not belong there . He and others have demonstrated that Israel (along with US deep state assets) had the means, the desire and the access.

Perhaps once you have seen the image foryourself, it will be you who will wantto plant the next seeds? In the last year and a half of ‘Covidworld’ many, many of us will have begun to question the narrative.communications and video-sharing platforms such as YouTube * (which didn’t exist at the time ofthe eventin 2001), havealso been key to knowledge sharing. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. INDOCTRINATION “The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate. interview with Parade Magazine on 12th Oct, 2001 that got taken down shortly after being posted online (but was recovered by the trusty Wayback machine)?

the seismic readings prior to the disintegration, the ‘unending’ ground fires and the ‘pudding bowl’ of melted bedrock.

Whilst this book isn’t trying to proselytise the reader to any one particular theory or one view of the world, it is certainly attempting to open minds. by the angle of incidence of the sun on the plane, because they always appear to be the same shape and size, though with varying luminosity. Alexandr Nemets, consultant to the American Foreign Policy Council (AFPC) and an expert in Chinese-Russian strategic military alliance development. I knew a lot of the content of this book, but it's also given me loads of additional information I had no idea about.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop