MAOMBO Artificial Turf Stakes Galvanized Metal Spiral Landscape Spikes for Fake Landscaping Grass | 36 Count, Outdoor, Heavy-Duty, Rust Resistant Security | 6-Inch Long, Spike Timber Nail

£13.1
FREE Shipping

MAOMBO Artificial Turf Stakes Galvanized Metal Spiral Landscape Spikes for Fake Landscaping Grass | 36 Count, Outdoor, Heavy-Duty, Rust Resistant Security | 6-Inch Long, Spike Timber Nail

RRP: £26.20
Price: £13.1
£13.1 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The spiral design ensures a quick and reliable hold, preventing any shifting or loosening of the artificial turf. These spikes can be used for artificial grass installation on commercial and residential properties. No more brittle plastic stakes or flimsy landscape staples, our turf nails won’t bend during installation even in hard rocky soils. Transform parts of your driveway or patio into an attractive and functional lawn or create additional outdoor play spaces for your children.

Then, with another nail, the grass fibers must be pushed aside so that when the hammering is finished, these fibers are not stepped on or bent under the head of the nail, which is thicker. First, hammer with strong pressure to drive them through the grass and soil but not all the way through, i. Stakes, Approximately 5 lb Boxed Spikes for Securing Artificial Turf Products : Use for securing Artificial turf to the ground!For example, if a child falls, he or she would get hurt with the head of the nail that would remain in place when the play foam is sunk. This base will be the maximum stop because if the nail is hammered lower than this, the pressure would no longer be received by the nail but by the compacted soil, and this would cause the base to begin to undulate. Fake grass, also referred to as synthetic grass, can also be used to cover patios to extend the size of your garden. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The play foam and the shock pad are surfaces that should remain floating under the artificial turf, as well as the drain tiles. The spikes that we offer at Diamond Artificial Grass are 6" long and have a very small head so they can hide better under the synthetic grass, especially the short fibers or the special ones for golf. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. Find the perfect fake lawn for your outdoor space and enjoy a hassle-free, vibrant lawn all year round.

Crafted to endure even the harshest conditions, our nails are uniquely constructed to be stronger than our competitor's nails. Firmly Hold Down Your Astro Turf: Spiral design is recommended by turf contractors because it provides better friction and stability compared with traditional smooth nails. Reason I'm asking is that I have a nice artificial grass soccer field close to my work and the surface will always be the same whereas with summer here (I live in Sydney, Australia) the ground gets super hard and the grass dies off and it's really not good for training.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop