Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray, Light to Medium Hold for Women, All Day Hold, Weather Proof, Controls Frizz and Flyaways, 300 ml

£2.75
FREE Shipping

Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray, Light to Medium Hold for Women, All Day Hold, Weather Proof, Controls Frizz and Flyaways, 300 ml

RRP: £5.50
Price: £2.75
£2.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Available in single can (x1), Twin Pack (X2), 6 Pack (X6) or 12 Pack (X12), please use the drop down box to choose.

Fudge Urban Matte Head Master allows you to create strong hold textured, dishevelled looks with a super dry matte finish. Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Aqua/Water/Eau, Panthenol, Polysilicone-15, Glycerin, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Geraniol, PPG-12 Dimethicone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Phenoxyethanol. Fudge Finish Skyscraper Medium Hairspray (300ml) is a light to medium hold hairspray with a weatherproof, flexible finish. While we work on the cap, please help us care for our planet by simply removing and disposing of it in the general waste, prior to recycling the bottle. Professional haircare brand Fudge boasts a wide range of shampoos, conditioners and hair styling products that have been adored by celebrities and stylists across the globe.

Recently had my hair done at my local salon and the stylist used this to finish my hair once curled.

I must say it smells amazing and a light weight spray so doesn’t feel dry or greasy in your hair as it’s a light fine mist. I must admit I’m not quite a fan of the new canister, spray is too strong I prefer the original can the bigger one. Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range.The styling clay is the ultimate sculpting tool, allowing maximum moulding with enough freedom to breathe. The flexible hairspray provides light to medium hold, allowing you to create a textured, tousled aesthetic that offers bounce and movement. Since then, Fudge has continued the creation of exceptional hair care products, earning them a world-wide leading label. A medium hold, bodifying salt-enhanced texture spray, this product helps give dull hair extra body and texture.

ETHANOL, DIMETHYL ETHER, BUTANE, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOBUTANE, WATER, PROPANE, POLYURETHANE-14, AMP-ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM, HECTORITE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). It smells wonderful of apple and coconut, so in addition to keeping your hairstyle all day, it also leaves your hair smelling good.

I understand you will use my personal data to improve services and send me marketing communications. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.

Just love this hairspray the smell and it’s not sticky, being a hairdresser it doesn’t stick to the back of ur throat like all other hairsprays! The buildable hairspray is ideal for taking with you for top-ups on the go, meaning you can always be prepared for a gust of wind or the other effects of harsh external aggressors.

Leaving the hair with a Mango and Coconut fragrance, this salt spray contains hard setting polymers to give a crisp finish and anti-humidity ingredients to maximise, flexibility and hold. We use cookies for two reasons: to give you the best experience, and to make sure our ads you see on other sites like Google are relevant to you. Blow-dry it in for extra body and kick, or finish it off for absolute moulding power for a look that stays. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Keeping your desired style in place, this light-to-medium hold hairspray offers a flexible finish on your style for up to 24 hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop