The M Word: Everything You Need to Know About the Menopause

The M Word: Everything You Need to Know About the Menopause

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Menopause and perimenopause (the hormonal rollercoaster years leading up to a woman's last period) are among our last taboo subjects. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) - once widely prescribed as the magical secret of youth - has been shunned by women and their doctors for two decades. Dr Ginni Mansberg, one of Australia's most trusted health and wellbeing experts, is here to work through the evidence and bust the taboos out of the water. The M Word is not about the dissolution of the ego, connecting with an ever-present life force, or more metaphysical elements. The course itself (the quest) is divided into two parts: Part one is where Emily teaches you her M Word Meditation style, which she calls “up-leveling your meditation.” Critically, all of the material is available to you after the course ends. Once you get it, it’s yours.

Home | The M Word

When we allow the body to relax and allow the mind to drift off, we do so in a soft, gentle way, that doesn’t involve trying to force sleep. With each lesson lasting from 10-20 minutes a day and being structured over 33 days, M Word is for open-minded individuals that want to add life-changing meditation techniques to their daily routine. So, if you’re dealing with a high-pressure job, or perhaps you’ve got to balance multiple kids’ social lives + your own side hustle as a budding stand up comedian, and you’re feeling that stress is overwhelming you to the point of inaction, then M Word meditation is probably a great fit for you. At first I just found this interesting and carried on as normal; my work were hugely supportive and I did not see a need for therapy. Several weeks later it felt as though my mind just fell apart. Lavinia was able to see me the same week. After only 6 sessions I felt more like myself but stronger and with a far greater awareness. The homework was so helpful too, I would strongly recommend doing it!Part two, which she calls “up-leveling your life” is about implementing the benefits of meditation into your everyday life. The first technique is the idea of thoughts being like clouds in the sky. The clouds are there, but they move along the sky. I’ve suffered from insomnia my whole life and one of the main reasons I wanted to give The M Word a shot is because of the meditation techniques to she advises to use before sleeping. The M Word is about empowering you through practical meditation. The lessons are practical, calming, well structured, and very helpful.

The M Word Emotional Problem Solving | The M Word

Sadly, mental health is very poorly misunderstood. Many of us readily identify with stress…..which is mental ill health! Now that we’ve learned a lot of meditation techniques and mindful practices, the 2nd section talks more about using mindfulness in daily situations to improve your life.It takes a lot to make me leave Thomas Cromwell behind*, but getting the chance to review The M Word: Everything You Need to Know About the Menopaus e by Dr Philippa Kaye made me do it. Conaghan has written yet another sensitive, gripping account of a teen struggling with the unfair pressures that life throws at her. Caution may be required for readers affected by the issues depicted, but no one will read it without their heart feeling full Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. The M Word is a 33-day course designed by Emily Fletcher and Mindvalley around 20-minute meditation segments that are meant to be completed in the morning.

The M Word - Rotten Tomatoes The M Word - Rotten Tomatoes

But if you want to communicate with others in an online chat discussion format who are undertaking the course on the same schedule, then you might choose to do the course on the dates that Mindvalley sets. Our clients often say they have been ‘given a licence’ to think about themselves. Many have commented on the comfort of the confidential and non-judgemental approach. This isn’t just a book that explains menopause, symptoms and treatments, however. Each chapter is filled with handy self-help advice, from what clothing to wear to help hot flushes and good bedroom hygiene for night flushes to what to include in a workplace menopause policy and the best sex toys for symptoms and fun.One of my biggest hang-ups is actually The M Word’s biggest selling point: it’s 21st-century marketing. In her spare time when she isn’t working for us or standing around on TV sets, Yasmin can be found enthralled in the world of Forumla One & WRC during Race seasons. She also finds joys in spending time with her pets, baking, and writing short stories and poems. She is a bit of a film and music buff and can often quote titles and actors as well as lines from memory with considerable ease! You also learn about “the beginner’s mind”. If you don’t know what that is, it’s a mindset that allows you to see something for the very first time. It sparks your curiosity and opens your mind. Conaghan is a sublime storyteller who can make the reader hang on his every last word (and all of the others) … Conaghan is sensitive and the dark plot retains a lightness The course itself comes with 33 video lessons, a workbook, prerecorded Q&A Sessions with Emily, and four guided meditations with Emily. Part 1: Up leveling your meditation practice

The M Word by Doctor Doctor Dr Philippa Kaye - Waterstones The M Word by Doctor Doctor Dr Philippa Kaye - Waterstones

Delivery with Standard Australia Post usually happens within 2-10 business days from time of dispatch. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery and due to various reasons, the delivery may take longer than the original estimated timeframe. Moya's with her every step of the way. I'll help, she smiles. Though you're surfing a rainbow if you think someone like that exists round here. The complete one-stop guide to the perimenopause and menopause, by Dr Philippa Kaye, with a foreword by Vanessa Feltz With modern treatments and evidence-based knowledge, no woman need suffer or “just about” manage. You are still who you are – let’s celebrate that. Let’s get informed and get empowered to make our own choices about our symptoms, our treatments, our minds and our bodies. In case you haven’t noticed, the world is a stressful place. With the Coronavirus causing economic upheaval and making us all homebound, it can all be completely overwhelming.But it can help to learn about the history of meditation and why you shouldn’t always focus on yourself. My verdict: Is the M Word worth it? With 33 days of content along with webinars hosted by Emily herself, you have ample content to build a strong foundation of meditation for self-improvement. But Emily Fletcher transforms how to practice meditation, bringing it more in touch with modern living. SRV looks at the individual, their environment and the impacts on them both positively and negatively, and challenges negative perceptions and fixed beliefs. CBT challenges our negative thoughts and feelings, IPT explores our relationships and their impact, and Counselling teaches us to listen to ourselves. Instead, it is much more practical. It’s about improving your overall mental and physical health with proper meditation techniques you can use daily so that your quality of life improves.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop