10M White Coax Cable For Virgin Media, Sky TV, Broadband Extension and Tivo & Superhub (10M, WHITE)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

10M White Coax Cable For Virgin Media, Sky TV, Broadband Extension and Tivo & Superhub (10M, WHITE)

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is just as simple to delete them as it is to install them. If necessary, you may remove the entire wire without causing damage to your walls or carpets. You only need to slip them off.

No, it’s part of the terms and conditions that you need a Virgin Media technician to move Virgin Media equipment.Damaged cables can't carry signals effectively; if in doubt, replace them. You can find cables at most electrical retailers. Aerial cables

If you want a simple installation, this is the ideal coaxial cable for 4K TV. The device has two easy-grip caps that attach and release in milliseconds. You will not require any more tools for this. If wanting to use your own cabling as opposed to having Virgin install their's then you''d be advised to use a high quality coax such as Webro WF100. This isn't strictly speaking the exact same cable as used by Virgin or indeed the exact cable that would be used in association with a cable TV installation, but it is considerably better than the generic RG6 you'd get at your local B&Q and is more than capable of conveying the signal with the minimal of noise and with inherent superior insulation. I had my house refurbished and my electrician extended a virgin media coax cable through the ceiling to the outside of the property ready for equipment installation. Virgin media installer turned up and said he couldn’t use the cable as virgin media now extend fibre optic only inside the house and none of the new equipment works on the old cable either. He searched his van for old equipment that he could potentially use but didn’t find any. He said the only option I have now is for him to drill the new fibre optic cable through the wall into the property. The problem I have is all the cables I need to connect directly into the router (CCTV, Wi-Fi boosters, CAT6 for other TVs in the house) are run through a central wall in my living room. This means a new fibre optic cable would have to be drilled through an external wall and run across the ceiling to reach the central wall which will look terrible after all the refurbishment works and painting I’ve had done on the house that was designed to hide all cables.Yes. Sky Q can use the Virgin Media broadband service over wifi. It’s not guaranteed it will work in your home. The only way to find out is to try and connect. Do you need a splitter to watch Virgin TV in a different room? There are pre-installed and factory-assembled coax cables available, as well as hand-assembled coax cables. We always recommend that you use cables that have been pre-installed in factories. In areas known as HFC, which is the majority of VM's network, it is coax cable which can easily still handle multiple gbps in terms of bandwidth. Slower upstream speed is nothing to do with coaxial cable. The network was originally designed for Analogue Television and adapted for DVB-C and Broadband capability, as inline with many other traditional cable TV networks. Some of VM's newer network segments use Fibre to the home and then coax from outside the wall of the house to set top boxes and HUB using RFoG and Docsis 3.0/3.1. If you don’t have a wired connection in a different room, you are forced to watch catch up streaming services like Iplayer. What are the pros and cons of Virgin Media broadband? Pros

If you’re not sure what elements to consider while purchasing this product, consult our buying guide. Cable Style Durable coaxial cables are becoming increasingly difficult to find. However, if you want a reliable cable, this is it. Mediabridge never offers false promises! Are you suggesting Virgin Media have got magic cables that are better than any other cables and that Virgin Media are the only entity in the world able to acquire this mystical cable? Their cable in your home is basically high grade RG59 which is no better than WF100 and some would suggest that WF100 is actually a superior cable. Why would using their cable be better than using your own? Given, in a ideal world you'd want the installer to measure the signal levels while using the cable you intend to operate the equipment with and adjust those levels accordingly, but given the cable lengths in question, the signal levels are not that likely to be outside the acceptable range even if using different cables.The size of the cable you receive is an important consideration. Consider the distance between the devices you wish to connect before purchasing a cable of that size. Outdoor installation necessitates the use of long-lasting coaxial wires. Any coaxial cable will not suffice. This one from Cable Matters is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. However, this one from KabelDirekt is unique. There are many lengths available from the manufacturer, but the 25ft cable is rather outstanding. SSL Coax. SSL coax is extremely versatile and can be used in several applications. If you want to extend the cable from your Virgin Media hub, you will find that SSL coax will do the perfect job. You can watch live and on demand TV from the following players... BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play, STV and Horror Bites/CBS Catchup.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop