Greenlights: Your Journal, Your Journey

Greenlights: Your Journal, Your Journey

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Matthew held out, though, and eventually starred in movies like The Lincoln Lawyer, Mud, and Dallas Buyers Club - for which he lost about 50 pounds to play an AIDS sufferer. Matthew won an Oscar for Dallas Buyers Club in 2014. We must chase what we want, but sometimes we don’t need to make things happen. Our souls are infinitely magnetic. Academy Award (R)-winning actor and New York Times bestselling author Matthew McConaughey is a married man, a father of three children, and a loyal son and brother. He considers himself a storyteller by occupation, believes it's okay to have a beer on the way to the temple, feels better with a day's sweat on him, and is an aspiring orchestral conductor.

The first time he met his wife, his behaviour was creepy. I had a hard time believing that a successful actor could not arrange a car to drop the lady to her home. After graduation, Matthew put off college for a year to be an exchange student in Australia. There, Matthew was placed with an 'insane' family as a sort of joke (those Aussies have an odd sense of humor), and this section of the book is hilarious. The sooner we become less impressed with ourselves and everything in our lives, the sooner we get more involved and get better. We must be more than happy to just be here.McConaughey's filmography is extensive, and his foray into television also went well, with HBO's True Detective. You have to know who you are before you know what you want to say. Knowing who you are is the base that everything else comes from. You know who you are when you become independent enough to believe your own thoughts, and become responsible for your actions, believe what you want, and live what you believe. Live what you believe! Part Three: Dirt Roads and Autobahns: July 1989

Matthew McConaughey on His Memoir Writing Process: 52 Days Alone in the Desert (Without Electricity!)". People. August 12, 2020 . Retrieved October 21, 2020. We get too focused on the outcome and we miss the doing of the deed. If we stay in process and within the joy of the doing, we will never choke at the finish line. Why? Because we aren’t thinking of the finish line, we are performing in real-time where the approach is the destination. There is no goal line because we are never finished. Hopefully, it’s medicine that tastes good, a couple of aspirin instead of the infirmary, a spaceship to Mars without needing your pilot’s license, going to church without having to be born again, and laughing through the tears. What a disappointment.. was soooo looking forward to this!! UGH seriously probably 2.5 ⭐ for me but it's a biography and I feel harsh lowball scoring someone's life thoughts lol so I rounded up.. I realize a lot of people loved this but truly not sure what to say about that. Catching greenlights is about skill, intent, context, consideration, endurance, anticipation, resilience, speed, and discipline. We can catch more greenlights by simply identifying where the red lights are in our life, and then change course to hit fewer of them.I’m not normally an audiobook guy, but how could I pass up buying the audio of this to hear that voice read his own words? Obviously if you're not a fan of his this may not work, but I really enjoyed it. And I don't read very many memoirs at all! Last night after an encounter at work I was using so many expletives in the drive home I finally understood what road rage is. Earlier that day I listened to Mathew talked about the bar fight that made him acceptable to his dad. He talked about punching his fist through walls when he had reached his limit with Dooleys. By the time I was in the next chapter I was done with the book. But I loved the gems Mr. McConaughey was dropping through out the book. Thanks to you I have several of those gems without having to read the whole book.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop