Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine 4 oz

Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine 4 oz

RRP: £17.80
Price: £8.9
£8.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Removing mats and tangles can be difficult, especially if you have a dog who doesn’t like to stand still. Plus, sensitive dogs won’t appreciate you pulling on their coats, and may be unwilling to tolerate the procedure. Consider using treats to help your dog associate grooming sessions with something pleasant. It really is simple to make and is a good everyday detangling spray. Three ingredients are all it takes. If I can do it, I know you can do it too.

Cowboy Magic Concentrated Detangler and Shine Great for Pets Cowboy Magic Concentrated Detangler and Shine Great for Pets

A simple and effective detangling spray can be made with a few simple ingredients. The best formula is a combination of 1 part conditioner to 2 parts Water plus 1 tablespoon of Moroccan oil mixed well, poured into a spray bottle, and liberally applied to any mats or tangles in any hair. I had to make up 2 or 3 bottles to keep around the house because my daughters would get a hold of it, and it would always be gone when I wanted to brush out Lexie’s fur. Closing Thoughts For this reason, I simply had to find a better way to remove mats without causing pain for my Goldendoodle. It was horrible knowing that with each brush of the comb, I was causing pain, and no amount of Cowboy Magic was going to solve that problem. We certainly tried it. We used it on our kids, and it did the job okay, but neither of our human daughters had the tangles like our four-legged daughter. Neutralizing the hair by demineralizing, it can last for more than a week depending on the water you use and what other treatments are put on the hair after neutralization. Whatever additional process you use, hair will look and feel better. It neutralizes static electricity, tangles are reduced and kept to a minimum as static electricity is controlled by reducing the trace mineral in the hair.Use your fingers. Work the mat or tangle out with your fingers by pulling and easing the hair apart a little at a time. This is painstaking work, but your efforts will pay off if you keep at it. If you can’t break through the mat after working on it for a considerable amount of time, use the mat splitting tool to cut through the mat. Be sure to cut in the direction the hair grows. If you are like me, you have tried a lot of products that you think might work, really they “should” work, but in the end, they are just okay. I hope this was helpful. If so, please feel free to share it with other Doodle lovers, and let’s make grooming our pups as painless as possible. Every now and then, a mat is just too big to get out without causing too much pain (have treats handy for rewards). In those rare cases, I simply cut it out.

Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Conditioner - Cowboy Magic Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Conditioner - Cowboy Magic

While it did work to eventually loosen up the mats, Lexie, my Doodle, would cry out in pain as I diligently worked to remove all of the mats in her fur. Bathe your dog. Once you have removed as many of the mats and tangles you can, give your dog a bath. Be sure all the mats and tangles are gone before you wet your dog, as water will make a tangle worse and a mat tighter and harder to get out. Use Rosewater Shampoo to get your dog clean, and follow with Rosewater Conditioner to help ensure mats and tangles don’t develop as you are drying your dog. With the right dog grooming tools, products and procedures at your fingertips, you can keep mats and tangles at bay, even if your dog is prone to them. Your dog will be happier for the extra effort, and so will you.I have a full write-up on these brushes that you can read in our article on how to prevent Goldendoodle matting, but I’m going to skip over the detail and just tell you the 3 brushes, de-matting combs, and rakes that you need to buy. Let’s get into the good stuff. The special sauce, the magic elixir, the super-secret recipe passed down for generations… okay, not really, but this stuff really does work well. Detangler Spray You Can Make At Home: And It Works! So here is the formula you need to make your own DIY Detangler Spray at home. How Do You Make A Homemade Detangler For Your Dog? The Best Detangler Spray You Can Make At Home Here’s Your Shopping List:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop