McVitie's Gluten Free Milk Choc Hobnobs, 150 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

See - you actually only need a minimal amount of ingredients to make this insanely good gluten free dessert.

It seems like elevenses just got a little bit more exciting for gluten-free foodies! Milk Chocolate Hobnobs ingredients Some people to make Key Lime Pie with a meringue topping instead but I prefer the easier and lighter topping of cream. I must admit that I haven’t had a hobnob in years, but I still remember exactly how delicious they taste! So crunchy and sweet. Since chocolate makes any dessert taste better in my opinion, it’s not a surprise thatI likechocolate hobnobs even more. They’redangerouslyaddictive!Certainly! You can double or even triple the recipe if you want to make a larger batch of hob nobs. Make sure you have enough baking trays and space in your oven to accommodate the additional dough. It may also require a slightly longer baking time, so keep an eye on them as they cook.

The filling is made by mixing together egg yolks, condensed milk, and the juice and zest of four limes. According to The Grocer, the UK’s largest biscuit maker say the new range will be rolled out in most major supermarkets from early July, and will offer the same “great signature taste and crumbly texture” as the ‘regular’ biscuits. Overall, it's a zesty and delicious dessert - not too sweet and light enough that you can eat a good wedge of it - and it's super easy to make gluten free. As the market leader in the main biscuit aisle, free-from is an important sector for us to expand into, to ensure McVitie’s moments are open to all of our consumers with specific dietary requirements. McVitie’s brand director at United Biscuits Kerry Owens said: “The free-from sweet biscuit segment is one that continues to expand, with 55% of UK consumers now open to buying gluten-free products. As the market leader in the main biscuit aisle, free-from is an important sector for us to expand into, to ensure McVitie’s moments are open to all of our consumers with specific dietary requirements.”

Why am I so fanatical about these biscuits?? Because they’re probably My Favourite Tea-Dipping Biscuit. A sturdy, oat base flavoured simply with golden syrup and held together with a coating of chocolate. Once dipped the chocolate melts and the biscuit doesn’t become utterly soggy – it retains some bite. Okay so you may read this thinking I’m crazy but the dunkability of a biscuit is SERIOUS business in England. There’s nothing more disastrous than dipping a biscuit into your cup of tea and watching it disintegrate as it falls to the bottom of the mug. Thanks to our strong baking heritage, consumers rely on McVitie’s to deliver great tasting, quality products, and as a result we anticipate strong demand from shoppers to see the range on-shelf in-store.” ground flax seed: the recipe secret weapon, ground flax seed is highly absorbant and acts as a binder in this recipe, contributes to the “snap” texture of the biscuits, and promotes a healthy colon with high fiber and omega-3 fatty acids! You can grind flaxseed yourself in a blender or food processor, but it is important to store in the refrigerator to avoid oxidation of the oils leading and rancidity To serve, the key lime pie should simply 'pop' out of the tin (leave the base on if it's easier) and onto a serving plate. Either way this is a great way to use up ripe bananas and just the tastiest gluten free dessert which everyone will love. Ingredients

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop