Pro Display Bike Stand

Pro Display Bike Stand

RRP: £28.29
Price: £14.145
£14.145 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tweeks Cycles of course are hugely trusted in the cycling world, and that’s the reason we recommend them.

Pro Bike Display Stand – Condor Cycles

The Bike Stand is compatible with any model of bicycle and holds the bike upright by providing a niche for the pedal axel to slot into. But it’s the same compact size when collapsed so it remains one of the most portable bike stands around!All in all, I think the Bike Hand is easily the best of the more economical bench mounted bike repair stands. That’s personal opinion of course but I volunteer at my local Active Travel Hub and take my Feedback with me as they have Bike Hand’s. By spinning the lever when closed you can make micro adjustments to how tightly it grips your frame.

Pro Bike Display Stand Review - My Bike Reviews Pro Bike Display Stand Review - My Bike Reviews

But if you’re a weekend mechanic, you can be confident that the Bike Hand stand is built to last a long time! It features a pretty standard claw type clamp with a cam locking lever that flips over to open and close the jaws. NOTE: Please do not tape up, or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the product first. Saris Sentinel 2 Bike Boot Rack reviews, Saris Bones 2 Bike Boot Rack reviews, or we really liked the look of Saris Bones 3 Bike Boot Rack reviews as another alternative.

On the negative side, the fact that some parts are made from plastic, raises doubts over its long term durability. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Pro Bike Display Stand | Chain Reaction

Clamping it by the seatpost is an obvious thing, these being fairly strong and also easily replaced. So this, coupled with the height adjustment means you should have no problem getting your bike in the desired position.Service provided by the retailer is really helpful for other users to share, as we can learn to avoid those that provide bad service. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The stand is compact, lightweight and easy to transport; ideal for taking to shows and races, and for stopping frame damage by leaning your bike against walls and cars. And unless you’re using it every day with lot’s of different bikes, in reality, you probably don’t need the big buck, professional models!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop