Shrek and Friends Happy Birthday Personalised 7.5 INCH Edible Icing Cake Topper Decoration

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Shrek and Friends Happy Birthday Personalised 7.5 INCH Edible Icing Cake Topper Decoration

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well, it is the moist chocolate cake recipe with no butter and no eggs – for those people who do not like both ingredients in their cakes. This is another Shrek butt-in-the-mud cake made with fondant and marshmallows.

Shrek Cake - Etsy Canada Shrek Cake - Etsy Canada

Sometimes themed cakes become more about the characters and less about the delicious flavor of the cake. But not this example, which has mud chocolate icing on top and swirling chocolate icing on the sides. This cake topper tutorial will provide you with all details so you won’t be left with the unanswered question if something is not making sense. Are you ready to make the best Shrek cake topper for your event? Another great thing about this tutorial is that it is easy to learn and make instantly at home. So there is no waste of time, and you will be able to learn four new Shrek theme cake toppers. Not a bad deal, right? You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait."? Parfaits are delicious! Oh, well, I guess that's cool. I mean, I don't know you, and you don't know me, so I guess outside is best, you know. Here I go. Good night.If you have no idea how to make a cake that gives the Shrek vibes, you can make a cake topper instead. This cake topper can be used for Shrek-themed cakes for birthday parties and weddings.

82 Shrek Cakes ideas | shrek cake, shrek, cake - Pinterest

Additional Information : before starting to paint the cake, it is highly advisable to sketch it on paper.Y'know, I do too. That's another thing we have in common. I hate it when you've got someone in your face, you try to give someone a hint and they won't leave, and then there's that big awkward silence, y'know?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop