BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray - All Natural Pure HOCl Hypochlorous Solution - Soothing Saline Mist - Piercing Aftercare, After Sun, Post Procedure Relief - 3.4 oz. Size

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray - All Natural Pure HOCl Hypochlorous Solution - Soothing Saline Mist - Piercing Aftercare, After Sun, Post Procedure Relief - 3.4 oz. Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Maybe you were on the receiving end of a nasty bug bite or you accidentally scratched an angry pimple. HOCl is an important component of our internal defense system that helps defend our bodies against infectious agents, like bacteria and viruses, by fighting infection. Hypochlorous acid is a natural antimicrobial that, when diluted to the right concentration, is touted as a wonder product for protecting and healing skin.

BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray - All Natural Pure HOCl Hypochlorous Solution - Soothing Saline Mist - Piercing Aftercare, After Sun, Post Procedure Relief - 4 oz. People even swear it's cleared their acne and kept their dandruff at bay - like 'bottled magic,' raves one user. BRIOTECH hypochlorous acid spray can handle virtually any skin problem on the body, be it a rash, a bug bite, or a cystic acne outbreak.When produced outside the body, HOCl works in the same superior, safe and effective manner to eradicate pathogens.

Total body cleaning spray safe for all skin contact including face, nose, and ear piercings, and body art.As desired, product may be transferred ensuring great care that any vessels which the product is transferred to are a quality plastic or glass, and are clean and free of any oils, debris, or foreign chemicals. I currently use Briotech as a facial mist as well as a mouth rinse after I brush my teeth and love the product.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. If you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before taking any supplements. I left the earrings in to help with the draining of the bacteria, as I read taking the earrings off would only cause the bacteria to stay in. I did not need any antibiotics… I have continued to repeat the same steps, and they have remained the same. BRIOTECH Electrolyzed HOCl Hand Spray our newest, all-natural, specialty low-salt formulation with a boost of powerful electrolyzed HOCl.

Hypochlorous acid kills bacteria (including antibiotic resistant strains like MRSA and VRE), viruses, and fungi, without harming delicate healing tissue. Beauty for every budget: This brand makes luxury skin, hair and body products affordable - and you can get a FREE 60-day trial and 15% off your first purchase! The package will contain also 60ml of our amazing Pure hypochlorous sprays plus a beautiful BRIO pouch GIFT for you!Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Briotech has a lot of great features and comes in many different styles and colors, so it's easy to find the one that's perfect for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop