Samsonite Popsoda Luggage Hand Luggage Upright

Samsonite Popsoda Luggage Hand Luggage Upright

RRP: £155.00
Price: £77.5
£77.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

front laptop compartment】separate your electronics from clothing which help you easy to storage or take it out when you need. suggested laptop size 15.6 inches and under.

Spinner S: 35cm tall by 55cm wide (this is a wider model, with non-standard proportions), capacity is 35 litres.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Samsonite are famous for their tough wheels. For me, this is a reason alone not to opt for a cheaper brand… nothing is worse than losing a wheel halfway through a trip.

One of the most common questions we are asked is what is the best size suitcase for me? Below you'll find information that answers a few common questions and will help you make the right decision. Which? have written a good article on luggage that has been damage by airlines: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/the-airline-has-lost-or-damaged-my-bag-what-can-i-dodurable abs hard shell】this hand luggage trolley case is made from abs thermoplastic polymer which is lightweight, waterproof and scratch proof, protecting your contents during flights and travel. Maneuverability: 4-wheel suitcases offer greater m aneuverability when travelling with your case because the wheels rotate 360 degrees. They can travel along side you or be pulled on 2-wheels behind you. 4-wheel cabin cases can also fit easily down the aisle on an aircraft by pushing it side-on.

Large suitcases are 70 to 79 cm or 27 to 31 inches in height. They have a capacity of 55 L up to 140 L. Just imagine how many clothes and shoes you could fit in these suitcases! What is better: a spinner or an upright suitcase? Before the introduction of 2-wheel suitcases you had to carry your luggage, so lets raise a glass to celebrate this invention! While 4-wheel cases have become more popular over recent years, 2-wheelers are still a great option especially for a cabin case.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Samsonite's Popsoda collection is a fresh contemporary design and lightweight soft luggage collection. It is ideal for weekend getaways or longer holidays. It is available in striking colours and has a variety of sizes to suit your needs. Less likely to snap off: because the 2- wheels are set into the case you won't find baggage handlers using the wheels as handles when they are getting your bag on of off the aircraft. While you don't get the same capacity as a 2-wheel suitcase, 4-wheel cases are increasingly popular. The wheels and style are the focus of positive comments. Some people obviously got the Popsoda as their first Samsonite case. Delight and some surprise at the quality compared to the so-called ‘bargain’ cases they were used to shone through.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop