Landlines: The No 1 Sunday Times bestseller about a thousand-mile journey across Britain from the author of The Salt Path (Raynor Winn, 3)

£10
FREE Shipping

Landlines: The No 1 Sunday Times bestseller about a thousand-mile journey across Britain from the author of The Salt Path (Raynor Winn, 3)

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Time viewers call the BBC drama 'one of the hardest watches in recent times' as fans break down in tears at the ending after binge watching second series In dit derde boek vervalt Raynor in herhaling. Dat past bij wandelboeken, maar op een gegeven moment vind ik het veel van hetzelfde. Embarking on a journey across the Cape Wrath Trail, over 200 miles of gruelling terrain through Scotland's remotest mountains and lochs, Raynor and Moth look to an uncertain future. Fearing that miracles don't often repeat themselves. If you liked The Salt Path you’ll enjoy this book, an incredible adventure with notes about the wildlife and surroundings in beautiful detail. Ik vind de schrijfstijl verschrikkelijk: veel te veel bijvoeglijke naamwoorden! Daarnaast lijken hele stukken aan elkaar geplakte alinea’s zonder verband.

Landlines By Raynor Winn | Used | 9780241484562 - Wob Landlines By Raynor Winn | Used | 9780241484562 - Wob

The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. Please review our

Need Help?

Corticobasal degeneration can cause gradually worsening problems, among other complications, with movement, speech and memory. It would hardly seem to be a condition designed to inspire a tramp through the wilds of the Highlands. The very name sends out an unequivocal warning of what lay in store for these two intrepid walkers. Coco Austin, 44, displays her famous curves in cropped shirt as she and her husband Ice-T, 65, nail a gangster inspired look for Heidi Klum's Halloween party At the end of our journey, we were no longer observers of the natural world, we were as much a part of it as the gulls that flew alongside us. Actor Noel Clarke says he is 'satisfied' after judge rules allegations of sexual misconduct against 20 women in the Guardian were defamatory

Book review: Landlines, by Raynor Winn - The Washington Post

Moth's condition is significantly worsened as the book opens. He can't make it from the house to the orchard without falling over. The couple have two options, they can either sit at home and wait for Moth to die slowly or they risk everything again and do another mammoth walk, hoping that it will keep his condition at bay like it did in the past. Karren Brady's daughter is pregnant! Businesswoman, 54, is set to become a grandma asSophia Peschisolido, 25, announces she's expecting first child Fans of The Salt Path will love this moving continuation of Raynor and her husband Moth's journey . . . Alongside beautiful nature writing, there are thought-provoking observations on our countryside and the threat it is under' GOOD HOUSEKEEPINGKelly Clarkson, 41, shows off her slender shape in a denim dress when chatting up Priscilla star Jacob Elordi The Cape Wrath Trail is more than two hundred miles of gruelling terrain through Scotland’s remotest lochs and mountains. However the lure of the wilderness and beguiling beauty of the awaiting glens pull them northwards. Being one with nature saved them while they were in their darkest hour and their hope is that it can work its magic once more. Radio presenter Zoe Ball reveals she is worried she 'could be cancelled at any moment' with one wrong comment on air Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs. Incredible in a PVC one-piece This book is between 3-4 stars, and perhaps I'll change the rating one day, but for now, it sits at around 3.5 stars. I felt really torn giving this book this rating as I loved a lot of it. I loved the premise of the book- walking to try and reverse a chronic, degenerative disease. As someone with a chronic illness, it spoke of hope, and has made me very thoughtful, wondering whether immersing myself in nature could help my conditions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop