OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket

OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket

RRP: £14.69
Price: £7.345
£7.345 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once I am done cleaning the my Blackhawk Red Rover and get the missing roller for it, the set will probably find it's place inside the drawer with multiple divisions (at least till I get the original 100 piece set of Blackhawks, but this will take most likely very many years. If you have a question about our product range, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly regarding your enquiry.

Point DynamicDrive profile for maximum load distribution and torque resulting in less wear of the fastener. Manufactured from high-quality chrome-molybdenum steel, these 1 inch drive, A/F (Across Flat) impact sockets are suitable for use with UNF and UNC threads and are a durable choice for all toolkits.If your question has not yet been answered below, use the form below to ask something about this product. drive A/F impact sockets, standard length, 6-Point manufactured from high quality chrome molybdenum steel.

square drive, deep profile, impact socket, which is designed for fastening/unfastening 1 1/16" wide hexagonal fasteners, such as nuts and bolts.We will look to make this available again as soon as possible, however, there are new requirements that will be in place for products leaving the UK into Europe after Brexit on 1 st January 2021. com/pd/Kobalt-Standard-SAE-1-2-in-Drive-Deep-6-point-1-1-16-in-Impact-Socket/3387432" on this server. Has a Dynamic-Drive™ profile, designed to protect fasteners and tools from unnecessary wear and damage. Possessing a 1" square drive, these deep length, 6 point impact sockets are ideal for loosening and securing fasteners where deep reaching action is needed.

Our sockets feature a double line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring help easily identify standard and metric sockets. WARNING: This product contains or produces a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Our off corner loading design reduces fastener rounding and the chamfered opening help guide the socket on to fasteners.GEARWRENCH 1/2" drive sockets are manufactured from alloy steel for maximum durability and strength. I will try to complete the set + some extras (thank you, Snapmom for pointing me to what is missing). I already benefitted multiple times from expanded tool collection, but I am still far from covering all common sizes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop