Topping A30 Pro NFCA Headphone Amplifier OPA1656 4PIN XLR 4.4MM 6.35MM Output Balanced Input Amplifier (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Topping A30 Pro NFCA Headphone Amplifier OPA1656 4PIN XLR 4.4MM 6.35MM Output Balanced Input Amplifier (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Furthermore, in the case of an RCA use with several devices, a GND/LIFT switch allows to cancel the noise that can be generated by ground loops. Last year, TOPPING showcased the A30 Pro, D30 Proin the China International Headphone Expo(CIHE) 2020, and has grabbed a lot of attention from the audio community, many audiophiles are following interest with these two products.

TOPPING A30 PRO Headphone Amplifier NFCA Black TOPPING A30 PRO Headphone Amplifier NFCA Black

Topping's marketing material places it on the bottom, but all the perforations make me thing its place is on the top of the stack.

At a combined 4” of height, they’re modest enough to fit under a monitor, in a desk compartment, or on a space-restricted shelf. It goes without saying that it is my absolute pleasure to recommend Topping A30Pro headphone amplifier. On the other hand, jazz, rock and some modern electronica felt intimate and a bit closer sounding to me. First off, the Topping D30 Pro DAC uses 4 Cirrus Logic CS43198 DAC chips within its small little housing.

TOPPING - tpdz.net A30Pro Desktop Headphone Amplifier-TOPPING - tpdz.net

and 4 Pin-XLR connector for your headphones it also has Rca outputs and TRS balanced output for your audio system. A30 PRO is as achromatic, as linear and as extended in the frequency response as solid-state amplifiers could ever be.

Its quite a departure from my tube amps that offer a lot of warmth and coloration and much closer to the ADI-2 or Pass HPA-1 in presentation. The Topping A30 uses Texas Instruments OPA1611 and OPA2134 op-amplifiers in conjunction with a TPA6120A2 amplifier.

TOPPING A30 Pro/D30 Pro Now Available! - SHENZHENAUDIO TOPPING A30 Pro/D30 Pro Now Available! - SHENZHENAUDIO

Audiophonics is a company created in 2005, specialized in the distribution and sale of Audio, HiFi, Do It Yourself and electronic products on the internet. It seems only fair to look above and below the A30Pro in the Topping line to see what saving a bit costs feature wise or what spending a bit more gains. It went rock-bottom when it comes to sub-bass and high in the sky when it comes to upper-treble, without hurting its midrange finesse. or a dynamic range of 145dB allow the Topping A30 Pro to offer a rich, precise and lively sound reproduction.The only drawback is the higher heat that needs to the dealt with, hence putting so many holes on all its sides. They also tend to roll-off in treble earlier so it does provide a less airy sound with some limitations.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop