Menkind Atari Flashback 11

Menkind Atari Flashback 11

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

more than the previous portable. Pac-Man is finally included, but it's the latest homebrew version, Stodart, Leah (2020-03-11). "Switch your COD for 16-bit with Sega and Atari mini consoles on sale". Mashable . Retrieved 2021-05-04. For years HSW has publicly stated many times that he's always had an idea on how to do a sequel to Yars. Here's an idea- if you want to do one that badly, and for a product like this, why not ASK the guy who created it? Instead, it's yet another wasted opportunity.

Some of the games included or omitted are questionable. 3 different baseball games are included, but only 1 of 3 football games. EarthWorld and FireWorld are included, but not WaterWorld. All but 2 RealSports games ( Football and Tennis) are included, but one of them ( Basketball) was an unreleased prototype. The manual includes the briefest of descriptions for each game (1 or 2 sentences), and Adventure has a 2nd hidden room, the location of which is revealed the same way the hidden room in the original was, and the room says “The 7800 is reborn. Thanks to: CV. JL. SM. GA. KL. NS. RE. CR. WS. JR.”. games, whereas the released versions used the NES versions (see below). In other words, these Blast! systems are being deceptively marketed.and added 5 different games (all sports titles), which now has its own category (with its own cut-and-paste graphics screen):

I was most intrigued by the “Reimagined” games, variants that are brand new to this collection, and some of the later Atari efforts, like the 3D Jaguar games. These did not disappoint… well, maybe some of them did; options like Cybermorph and Club Drive were and are disappointing games and commercial failures! But they are fascinating. 3D Jaguar games represent a pre- PlayStation or Nintendo 64 era that most people weren’t privy to due to the limited interest in the Jaguar stunting its ubiquity. These Jaguar games are full of goofy, rough edges, but I greatly appreciate the chance to play them. License Revoked market AND jumpstart a market that presumably didn't exist, I don't know, but Atari's home Pong system was hardly the first home console, so it certainly didn't create the console market. It did however drive up sales for itself and all the systems currently in the market at the time, and helped motivate other competitors to enter the market. Instead of celebrating the home version of an arcade game, why not, oh I don't know, celebrate the anniversary of the VCS - the system I’m pretty sure I am not the target market for these AFB units, but I would say that the AFBX is very close in quality to the Nintendo mini consoles. The challenges that AtGames have are multiple. Removing Pitfall! and River Raid made sense as, being 3rd-party games, they never belonged on this anyway. Caverns of Mars was dreadful and Wizard was an unreleased, unfinished a b Cifaldi, Frank (2011-07-06). "Bootleg Consoles Attract Lawsuit From Atari". Gamasutra . Retrieved 2021-05-04.Saltzman, Marc (2019-03-07). " 'Pac-Man,' 'Space Invaders' and classic video games get extra lives at home, on mobile". USA Today . Retrieved 2021-05-06. DanAmrich Sadly, I can't make it this year. But I'll be looking forward to hearing the thoughts of other people that get to try it out early.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop