Barbie Mattel Halloween Doll

Barbie Mattel Halloween Doll

RRP: £45.99
Price: £22.995
£22.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She has a play feature, a button on the back that plays a ten-second sound clip, consisting of the Witch's movie theme, and her laugh.

If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

The only reason I am keeping it is because my granddaughter saw it and I didn’t have the heart to take it away from her. The costume comes on and off relatively easily, although I haven't gone as far as snipping the thread that holds her hat steady. Dressed as Glinda, the good witch of the North from the beloved book and movie The Wizard of Oz, Barbie is welcomed. I suspect this is because they already had an older mold with the speaker and battery pack included.

Curabitur blandit, erat at ultricies pretium, libero dui sollicitudin enim, et sodales nisl augue nec mauris. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly. Mattel has been releasing different iterations of this line for quite a few years now, some of which have sound effects, sometimes the line includes Glinda, sometimes not.

And of course, she carries her magic wand to bring hope and joy to everyone who loved her in this wonderful musical. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Send her to a costume party, a costume contest or flying across the moon because with Barbie, you can be anything!She’s ready to trick or treat in a whimsical witch’s costume with fabulous black and pink witch’s hat! THE GOOD THING ABOUT THE OUTFITS IS THEY STRETCH TO FIT ALL VARIATIONS SO CAN BE USED ON ANY 12” DOLL. Send her to a costume party, a costume contest or flying across the moon because with Barbie®, you can be anything! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Halloween-themed Barbie doll is ready to attend the costume party of the year and play out all types of festive stories. I was somewhat impressed with the way she was attached to the package so that pushing the button on the package activated the system inside the doll.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. LoveCrafts Group Limited (or its affiliates, including LoveCrafts Makers Limited) 2024, registered in England and Wales (no. The box was left outside on a rainy day, but everything was in great condition because the seller carefully placed a plastic bag each item. Introducing the Wicked Witch of the East™ doll, bewitching in ruby-red glitter slippers and deep burgundy gown. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop