Morphy Richards 48822 Soup maker, Stainless Steel, 1000 W, 1.6 liters

Morphy Richards 48822 Soup maker, Stainless Steel, 1000 W, 1.6 liters

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Additionally, it has a helpful countdown timer function, enabling users to monitor the cooking time accurately. Of course, as with most things, the more you use it the quicker it gets, don’t expect perfect results if you’ve only got half an hour to spare on the first use.

The heating power of 1000 watts ensures quick and efficient cooking, reducing the overall preparation time.

A short wait while your Soup Maker blends and gently cooks the, ingredients for perfectly delicious homemade soup, you can check your soup's progress on the digital interface with the countdown timer. The Smooth programme blends and gently cooks soup in just 21 minutes, while the Chunky programme cooks wholesome soup with a thicker consistency in 28 minutes. The saut é function enables you to gently cook ingredients with the lid off, giving you the ability to stir it from time to time. But, I have found I am much more inclined to sauté ingredients for my soup when it is built in to one machine.

The 1000 watt motor is more than sufficient for chopping through ingredients and blending soups into a velvety texture. That’s not to say you’ll be spending time scrubbing, just that it can be a little more effort than a single quick wipe around. The Total Control, as the name suggests, really does give you much more control than previous soup maker models. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product.

If you know that you want one of the saut é soup makers but you can’t decide between these two models, let me give you my thoughts. While there is a countdown to completion available, there’s clearly a few people that can’t just leave things be!

Some mention that it stays super hot in the container, it's very easy to clean, and produces piping hot soup. Of course you might not be bothered about sautéing your ingredients – and that is perfectly fine too. You can choose to make smooth, medium or chunky soup, with the option to further blend soup at the end of the cooking cycle.If you wish to whip up super large batches of soup then some of the soup makers from Klarstein and Cusisinart are worth a look. Users can choose from either smooth or chunky setting and in just 26 minutes, your soup will be ready to eat.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop