Bloom into You Vol. 7

Bloom into You Vol. 7

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The older members of the student council go on a trip, where Touko and Sayaka bond and Sayaka prepares to confess her feelings to Touko.

We're finally reaching a point where Yuu and Touko are figuring out their feelings and what they want their relationship to look like, which is so nice after so many volumes. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I personally do not think this would have happened if they did not take this time away from one another. The characters need this time to look around how everyone else has changed and how they have changed.Usually love triangles like this make me pretty frustrated, because I don't like to see girls suffering from rejection. Just what changes can someone accept, even if they don't want those changes, but still adore the person? Still, watching Sayaka tripping down the steps with joy after the scene in the viewing area made me very happy.

The other major aspect of this volume that I want to highlight is some very strong writing, both characters and dialogue. But the author wrote the scene very well, I believe that this was one of the best scenes of rejection in a yuri manga that I have read. That final bit I want to highlight is we get some nice stuff with Hakozaki-sensei and her girlfriend, Miyako. When Yuu protests that criticism and says she's the same as Maki, he says they aren't playing for the same team.Sayaka's own journey and subsequent confession in this was both heartbreaking and so inspiring at the same time (งಥ_ಥ)ง The climax in this volume is the climax of the entire series, and I'm ready for the happy ending! BTW, I use both aromantic and asexual because they are not interchangeable but the characters don't use either term to identify themselves, so I shouldn't really be assuming anything). Every other choice makes a woman “unpure” which is why I loathe the concept of purity as a value of a woman’s worth that is still prevalent in this world. This was a very well written moment by the author and the way she wrote the scene was very thoughtful and sensitive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop