Now That's What I Call Music 15

Now That's What I Call Music 15

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If any provision of this agreement (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties. I have the original Now 15 that was released in 1989 and it has the correct single version, so not sure why they decided to include a re-recorded version on this CD instead of the correct single version that was on the 1989 release (and it is nowhere as good as the original version). November 2020) David Bowie, Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald, and the Real Roxanne are the tracks that are missing.

For some unknown reason MP3 versions cost the same or more as they do on CD and they are inferior copies of the original on the disc. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The players, which are attached to the centrepiece, provide the young horse with something to play with, encouraging mouthing and are more fun for the horse than just a plain mouthpiece-encouraging acceptance of the bit.We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. The 'Product' page will show the most up to date info we have with regards to the item and its release date, but this information is subject to change so check in with us if you have any questions.

All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Due to licensing issues, these re-compiled versions often use alternative mixes such as album versions.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop