WHAT DO YOU MEME? Better Than Yesterday - A Mindfulness Game and Case Kenny, Creator of The New Mindset Movement, Yellow, One Size (BTY493)

£9.95
FREE Shipping

WHAT DO YOU MEME? Better Than Yesterday - A Mindfulness Game and Case Kenny, Creator of The New Mindset Movement, Yellow, One Size (BTY493)

RRP: £19.90
Price: £9.95
£9.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This motivational phrase "Better than yesterday" is supposed to show that you are progressing and working towards a goal. With 365 daily challenges, Better Than Yesterday gets you to challenge yourself to make the most of every moment. And that’s the underlying principle of Better than Yesterday, a series of challenges I will be running over the course of 2017. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

We look forward to continuing to offer games that go beyond just having fun by creating a product that can also help users to live bolder and achieve real personal growth. Better Than Yesterday pushes users out of their comfort zone through 365 fun and engaging cards with prompts designed to help them grow by trying new things, tackling a new mindset or taking a new approach to personal well-being. I didn’t track people’s results or demand to know why they ‘failed’ to get the intended amount of sleep each night. Whether it's by complimenting a stranger, trying a new food, or taking a good stretch, Better Than Yesterday asks you to pause and do something out of your ordinary.

I’m excited about this product because I believe it empowers users to benefit from mindfulness practices in the form of a fun and approachable activity. For the longest time, I would look at people who asked me this, shrug my shoulders and say: I don’t know, I just do.

For example, sleeping well allows us to manage our weight better (because lack of sleep can disrupt hormones which then disrupt hunger signals in our body).The game was created in collaboration with entrepreneur and mindfulness expert Case Kenny, an innovative leader leading the “New Mindset” movement. And really, ‘challenge’ is a misnomer because I won’t be looking over anyone’s shoulder asking them to report in about whether they’ve done the ‘thing’ or not.

They reach their weight goal by doing something unsustainable (like restricting daily calories), high-five themselves, and then go back to eating ‘normally’ at which point they regain all the weight.Better Than Yesterday is a great gift for someone who needs to come out of their shell more, but it’s also a great way to push yourself. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop