Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-start Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Heights, Large 70l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-start Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Heights, Large 70l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My husband particularly likes the fact that it's not only got a push start but as a back up a pull start. Unlike most of the other mowers that I tested, the grass collector bag was also almost fully assembled . The Hyundai HYM510SPE is a powerful self propelled petrol lawn mower that is fitted with 2019 Hyundai 139cc 4 stroke engine. I find that it starts OK for about 20 times without a recharge but if the worst comes to the worst, the pull strt is not a lot of effort.

The mower is excellent for medium to large lawns, and the addition of this incredible engine means that the work will get done in minimal time. the mulching feature and that, although it is self propelled, you can switch to manual around tight corners. Combine the added features of the electric start, low noise, reliability and power of Hyundai engines, great range of height settings….At the higher end of the scale sits the Hyundai HYM510SP– it’s petrol-powered, self-propelled, and is designed for both domestic and commercial lawns. You can easily adjust its height with a simple central lever, which adjusts the four wheels simultaneously without much hassle. If you simply have to have stripes in your lawn, Hyundai do make a range of petrol mower that do have a rear roller for that striped finish – you can see my reviews of these mowers here.

Open the box and you’ll see that the mower is pretty much pre-assembled – all you need to do is use the four bolts provided to attach the handles to the mower unit. As you mow it cuts the lawn clippings into tiny pieces that are then spread back over the lawn adding moisture and nutrients to your grass. The HYM510SPEZ mower can be started either via the electric start or the backup recoil starter and has a large sized blade and deck size at 51cm and is designed for medium to large gardens. It is also a great choice for people who may struggle to move a heavy mower around the garden, thanks to the self-propelled drive and superb manoeuvrability of this machine. You will like other exceptional attributes like the electric start function, 4 variable speeds, self-propeller, adjustable heights, 4-in-1 cutting options and so on.This Hyundai HYM510SPE review is not complete if we don’t mention the height adjustment capability of this machine. If you have many awkward turns or obstacles on your lawn, this is a great choice since the zero-turn aspect will make it far easier to move around. With a larger mower like this, this is an essential feature as not everyone has masses of storage space.

The grass box features a level indicator so you can easily see when it needs emptying, and is easy to take off and put on. I’ve now used it in a variety of gardens for about ten hours in total, and it hasn’t let me down yet. This is where its weight comes in handy – the machine is sturdy enough to stay relatively steady, even when going over bumps, and it doesn’t bounce or rattle about. The engine is low noise, easy starting, low fuel consumption which means that you are keeping the running costs low.

If you have a large garden, or if, like me, you cut multiple gardens, this is a machine that won’t let you down.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop