Sennheiser HD 450SE Wireless Headphones with Voice Assistant Integration, Bluetooth 5.0 and Active Noise Cancelling [Amazon Exclusive], Black

£89.5
FREE Shipping

Sennheiser HD 450SE Wireless Headphones with Voice Assistant Integration, Bluetooth 5.0 and Active Noise Cancelling [Amazon Exclusive], Black

RRP: £179.00
Price: £89.5
£89.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Sennheiser HD 450BT uses Bluetooth 5.0 and supports a bunch of codecs: SBC, AAC, and even aptX and aptX low latency. Noise Cancellation The build of the new cans isn't as sturdy or premium as the Momentum 3 Wireless headphones, and the plastic construction can feel a bit flimsy at times.

Obviously, you will achieve better audio quality if using a wired set of Sennheiser headphones but that applies to all brands. Compared to the Momentum 3 Wireless headphones, the build of the new cans feels less premium and less sturdy: the plastic construction could even be described as feeling flimsy. If there’s one word that sums up the HD 450SE, it’s balance. With no EQ applied, these Sennheisers present everything with an even hand. They don’t shy away from deep bass, but they never sound overly booming. Dialogue clarity is good, with zero sibilance. The left ear cup keeps an NFC chip for rapid pairing with compatible devices, as observed by the icon etched even so faintly into the plastic material exterior.

However, in every other respect the BT and SE editions are a match. Design, features and performance are identical. Battery life at 30 hours on both iterations is formidable, and Bluetooth implementation features aptX Low Latency, for better gaming and movie watching on the go. Battery life is impressive, at 30 hours. I found I could easily manage a couple of days between charges. Sound Quality

It has also entered the more competitive mid-priced earphones segment too. You can read my review of its CX True Wireless here. The HD 450 SE, however, did not succumb to this problem, with the flatter profile of Sennheiser’s audio tuning giving everything room to breathe, allowing you to easily identify each instrument. Sennheiser HD 450SE: Active noise cancellation and ambient listening I recently took my first flights in more than 18 months which was a great opportunity to see how useful the ANC on these headphones is and I was super impressed.But, as you’d expect from Sennheiser, the signature sound quality provided by these wireless headphones is superb. (And there is the option to plug them in too.) For calls, depress the switch button only once to either answer or end the call, holding the switch button will hold the call

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop