High Power 48v-72v 3000W-5000w Electric Scooter Ebike 80A Sabvoton Controller

High Power 48v-72v 3000W-5000w Electric Scooter Ebike 80A Sabvoton Controller

RRP: £49.99
Price: £24.995
£24.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can program the Sabvoton Controller 72200 by both Computer and Smart Phone (iPhone and Android). Sabvoton Controller 72200. The precise current ring can provide accurate torque input to meet the requirement of large torque output during vehicle starting and climbing. It takes only 3 minutes for the motor to be well matched on its best electronic angle at the first time.

I’ve been through 3 tft displays. I’m also using a Sabvoton controller. I find that they die when the battery voltage is cut while riding, i.e BMS low voltage cell protection, CB accidentally switched off, negative cable unplugged. I’ve tried repairing; found that Q1 and Q4 were dead plus a diode. Both transistors are rated for 100V. Must be more failed components than this as display is not fixed yet.

I think I have TPS dead low 20, and TPS dead high 70. I understand these as limits for throttle, corresponding to 0-5V throttle output signal. Every throttle is a bit different, but real values are probably more like 1-4 V. So 1V corresponds to TPS dead low 20 (20%), and upper 4V as TPS dead high will be lets say 80 (80%). Thats how I understand it.[/quote] is a electric bike, electric bicycle, electric scooter, electric motorcycle grade sine-wave motor controller, high efficiency, less noise and lower energy consumption, which makes your electric bike or electric motorcycle more comfortable and easier to control. Sabvoton: Very smooth start, no vibration, no noise whasoever. Extremely easy to control, it feels like a gas powered engine. The total absence of noise is pretty much amazing. The start up torque from 0-20kmh feels a tiny bit lower than the Kelly, but passed this point the power and torque seem to go up more and more, until about 70km/h where it starts to hit the top of the curve. I reached 115kmh without the flux weakening enabled, in less time that what I needed to reach 97kmh with the Kelly. The regen was set up to 75A, and it feels pretty strong, works well. I really enjoyed the ride with this controller, The only thing I actually liked on the Kelly was the sound from 5-30km/h. To me the Sabvoton feeled far superior. Field weakening. I believe it's settable from 0-100A. I need to do some more testing on how much it effects my top speed but I think I saw 53mph with it set to 50A, but I can't remember for sure so I'll have to go test again after I recharge the battery. Nice thing with field weakening is that it only decreases the efficiency when it's in use, which is usually only when you make those short high speed sprints, not at normal cruising speed.

The slow wind motors are saturated at low amps. Remember that I'm pairing this controller for use with a Cromotor since I am always asked by customers what controller I recommend. Review is a bit biased due to my personal interest in these, but I'm trying to be realistic and represent it accurately which is why I mentioned the issues I saw (and will work with them to improve).It's special design for QS brushless motor controller for Conversion Kits, which can match with QS HUB MOTOR Rated Power 3000W-4000w.if you want to match with new brand motor, some parameters should be tested by yourself. I use regen as a brake more than I care about recovered energy which is why I wanted variable regen. I have found that I consistently get much higher regen percentage using slip/slide charge mode, even if it's at a low setting. With it being variable you can coast or brake, best of both worlds. I'm going to trigger it to engage the 2nd throttle off of the ebrake switch in my Hydraulic Tektro brakes so all I need to do is lightly grab the front/rear brake lever and then twist a left hand throttle to vary how much I slow down. If I need hard braking, that's what the mechanical brakes do. I never tried the KLS series so far, so I cannot say if they are good or not. My review is very subjective and obviously biaised since both controllers are quite different, but it is just my own experience, I'm actually genuinely interested to read any comparison between a KLS and a sabvoton, if anyone tried both.

The motor torque ripple will be reduced to the minimum, so as to ensure electric vehicle to run without any noise and vibration, smoothly, and comfortably. What number did you program into the TPS dead low setting of the Kelly controller parameter ? My throttle response on my Kelly 7218s was also poor, and I was told to change the TPS dead low setting to " 5" . I'm trying to find other Kelly users that want to work together and figure out what all these programmable paramaters mean and what is the best settings to input for them, for best overall performance of ones ebike setup. The Kelly manual isn't very understandable IMHO.[/quote] Cons - largish, about the same as a 24 FET Xie Chang / Lyen, I'll post up some pics for comparison, buggy android software, programming software is a little clunky, but works well. In my opinion, the only issue with the sabvoton is heat dissipation. At least for the new design. The old design doesn't heat nearly as much. for my maguara twist throttle, I was told to set the TPS dead low to 5% .....because at a higher setting, the throttle would not send power to the motor until it had been turned 1/2" of twist....which I did not like it that way.[/quote]I haven't tried it. Physically this controller is larger and should have a higher continuous wattage rating based on construction, but burst current wise both seem to be the same 12kW which means performance will be about the same for acceleration/wheelies etc, what most people want. Ebikes tend to be an easy load to drive because the motors are usually high inductance and only take high current bursts for a few seconds before they settle down to low current levels. You get more features with the Adappto, but that's reflected in the pricing. I have a customer who uses Cromotors as mid drives in a +3000lb vehicle so it's hard on controllers. They even managed to get one road legal by sustaining >20mph for over 1 mile. For commercial use I need a high quality controller than what the Xie Chang was providing and 8-12kw bursts make for a really fun bike. I evaluated on contruction, pricing and feature set, ended up choosing this controller. I would really like to get this company or Adappto to use a power stage setup I've designed so I can start selling high power controllers. I have the gate drive/power stage figured out, but don't have my own controller brain and don't desire to design my own at this point. MQCON(Sabvoton)is a high-tech enterprise specializing in researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing the motor controller,here are some other types maybe workable for you. Well, in my opinion, at least between these two controllers, the Sabvoton is the clear winner. But my test was not at all imparial, the kelly is rated at 120V and was only running at 72V, so it is potentially way more powerful than the sabvoton. So in terms of pure power, I think the kelly would be the clear winner with the appropriate battery. System status and fault intelligent management system caneffectively monitor the current system operating mode external input state ,thecase of system failure, and the LED flashes at the same time to facilitate thediagnosis and maintenance.

Full disclosure, I will be selling these units because I like them. I will start a separate thread in the appropriate for sale section, so please keep that discussion in that thread. So your magura is for sure different than my throttle. Maybe sends signal range like 0,2-4,0 V , so you go TPS low 5% and TPS high 80%. Mine throttle sends signal lets say like 0,9-4,0 V , so I go TPS low 20% and TPS high 80%. Sabvoton 72V 150A eBike Scooter Controller Stealth Bomber SVMC72150 V1 V2 Support Plug and Play DisplayThe precise current ring can provide accurate torque input to meetthe requirement 0f large torque output during vehicle starting and climbing. The cover has been slightly changed, but the function haven't changed. Customers can buy them according to their needs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop