Adult Sushi Roll Fancy Dress Costume

Adult Sushi Roll Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tamago means “egg” in Japanese. Tamago sushi is a type of nigiri sushi with tamagoyaki (rolled omelet) on top. The tamagoyaki is sliced into rectangles before being placed on a ball of sushi rice. How to Make Sushi Rice Body Use a tape measure to determine the circumference of the circle above. Then, decide how high you would like your hat to be.I used 3.5 inches for mine. Cut a rectangular strip of stiff felt using these measurements. (You may glue two strips of felt together if needed. They will be covered.)

We’re in need of inspo for this year, so please share some of your favorite family Halloween costumes! PS – For Fixer Upper fans, here’s another easy DIY costume idea we did in years past! 1. Nigiri Sushi Costume Last Halloween Nori was two months old, so of course I was more excited than she was to do our first costumes as a family of three! I DIY’d our sushi family Halloween costumes last minute and it could not have been easier. Per popular request I’m sharing some material sources, printouts and instructions for each of our outfits. The salmon nigiri pillow is easy to adapt in size and make bigger for either an older little one or even for yourself!

Lastly, if you’d like to add the little tabs on each side, you can cut out two triangles from the red felt, and hot glue one to each side of your cardboard crown. Working in small sections, glue the long edge of the rectangle around the edge of the circle. Make sure the pink fleece side is facing out. Do not glue the short sides together just yet. Add ikura (fish eggs) and cucumber: Place the hat on a flat surface then hot glue orange pom poms all over the rounded dome part of the hat. Keep layering pom poms until it looks full.

Pin the other large rectangle to the sides panels of your sewn piece, right sides together. Sew together, leaving a large gap on a long edge (for flipping). Sew egg rectangle: Pin the rectangular strips around one large rectangle, right sides together. Try to have the strips meet at the rounded corners (this will make for a cleaner look). Pin the ends of the strips together and sew. Then sew all around the large rectangle to attach the strips. Both the Gudetama Tamago costume and Cinnamoroll Ebi costume requires a sushi rice base, so construction is pretty similar. Here are the main differences: Flip and fill egg: Flip your egg piece right side out through the opening. Cut two rectangle pieces of polyester batting to match the size of your egg rectangle. Insert them one by one into the opening, making sure they lie flat.Close the opening with a blind stitch.

Be the First to Share

Place a clip at the bottom where the two ends meet. Then place it on your head to test the fit and adjust the overlap as necessary. Once you’re satisfied with the fit, glue the overlapping ends in place.

Only for Cinnamoroll Ebi costume: Cut out two shapes for the hood and two rectangular strips for the bottom straps that go under the belly.Unfold the cereal box and cut two strips along the length of the box. Either hot glue or staple the ends together to make a crown that fits comfortably on top of your head. Cut out a rectangular strip of pink fleece 1 inch longer and wider. (eg. If your stiff felt rectangle measures 21” x 3.5”, your fleece rectangle should be 22” x 4.5”) You've got good taste. You've tried dishes from all over the world. You've tried spicy Aloo gobi. You've wolfed down xiao long bao without scalding your entire mouth. You've indulged in a bowl of Pho that was bigger than your head. But as foods go, nothing is quite as addictive as deliciously simple sushi. There's something about it. It's the texture. It's the mouth-size portions. It's the tangy, sweet, and umami all working in harmony together. In short, this is a food that deserves the honor of your cravings. This Halloween, pay your respects to your favorite food in style with this adorable sushi costume. Details & Design

Cut out strips of lighter colored felt and glue them onto the top of the t-shirt like marbling on salmon nigiri. Only for Cinnamoroll Ebi costume: Pin the two hood pieces right sides together along the rounded edge and sew. Fold the rectangle strips in half and pin the long edges, leaving the short ends open. Sew the long edges of the rectangle. Flip the rectangle right side out and sew on strips of VELCRO tape. With it’s round shape, I thought the Badtz Maru ikura (fish eggs) sushi would make a fun hat for my husband. It soon evolved into a Badtz Maru sushi chef costume! My costume took some time to figure out. One day I opened my fridge and had an aha moment when I spotted the Hello Kitty x Kikkoman soy sauce bottle! AboutWrap red felt or construction paper around the cardboard crown and either hot glue or staple to secure it. Similar to the top of the hat, you will be wrapping the stiff felt with fleece. Fold over one edge and attach with hot glue. Repeat with the other three sides.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop